Hello Friends. Welcome to Modular Attachment System. This mod aim's to make attachments within EFT more comfortable & versatile to use while also being able to re-position & adjust them on the fly.
How Do I Install The Mod?
1. Download the .ZIP file
2. Goto your SPT install.
3. Go inside of the BepInEx folder.
4. Go inside of the Plugins folder.
5. Open the ZIP file then drag and drop all files that are contained within the zip file, Into your plugins folder.
1.Do the attachments positions save?
A. Not currently. Coming soon though.
2. Does this work for (X) SPT version?
A. It'll most likely only work for the version that is stated with the file.
3. Does this give you any sort of stat boosts / stat nerfs?
A. No. This is purely visual at the moment. Within the future it will though.
4. How come it doesn't have (X) feature listed above ^ ?
A. This was simply a concept mod idea. I'm more focused on another project at this moment so I wanted to get this out early for people to enjoy.
Something that a-lot of players (including me) have been needing for quite some time. Although it isnt as refined as I'd like it to be, it is in beta. Remember, its in the BETA PHASE, this isn't a full release.
It's a really promising and already superior addon to Pettan's system, which is also a good addon. While it does lack certain things such as the ability to save (for now) and the scope gets misaligned sometimes (which are things that will sure be addressed in upcoming updates), I really do like the style in which you've executed this. Unlike Pettan's addon where you need the custom trader, then buy various slots, then put the scope in that purchased slot, then put the slot on your rifle, yours is far more ergonomic and simple by just pressing K and using the mouse scroll to adjust, and using RShift to switch between the scope, foregrip and stock. This addon is definitely going to be the go-to once it's fully finished.
Nice idea. Bad attempt.
It was a good try, But this mod needs a bit longer in the oven. The attachments are not more modular as it adds no modules. which makes the attachments on it look wrong. The lasers are messed up and the positioning for the attachments is very wonky. The preview video looks nice but also it is flat. The positions on the weapons doesn't save. Basically just a waste. Doesn't do anything. It isn't anything to write home about. No custom items or clothes. Overall this is a boring mod, Not sure this even belongs on the hub.
Ways to Improve the attachment system.
1. Add unique attachments that tie into the game and that are meaningful to the overall identity of the modular attachment system
2. Add unique tools into the mod for the trader to sell. As moving generic EFT items across a weapons rail system is repetitive and lacks any sort of creativity.
3. Add unique clothes that could possibly be either bought or tied to the attachment system. As these will incentivize players to interact with the attachment system.