If we find out that you downloaded EFT on a pirate website you'll be banned without further informations.
You need to own the game and keep it installed on your computer to play AKI.
NOTE: Insurance with custom traders is broken at the moment. I am gonna fix that soon.
- Create new Traders easily by copying the Examplefolder
- Create new Trade Files that can be shared with others and placed into any Trader Folder
- Any Trades added to an activated TradePackage will be added to the Trader
- Easily create a Weaponpreset Trade by saving a preset containing "export" in the preset name
- The exported preset Trade will be in the /utility/exportedPresets/ Folder
- Multiple Trades can now be merged into 1 single file by putting putting all Trades you want to merge into the /utility/mergeTrades/ folder
- Merged Trades can now be unpacked by putting putting all Trades you want to unpack into the /utility/unpackTrades/ folder
- Should be compatible with other Trader mods
- with minimal effort you should even be able to customize and edit already existing modded Traders
- Quest Customization: Add and create Quests and Questlines easily like the Trades (not the highest Priority for now)
- Hideout Customization: Customize the requirements and bonus of every Hideout Area (will probably be a separate mod)
I am not going into to much detail for now. I am going to edit the description later for better guidance on how to do things with this mod.
Creating a new Trade:
- Copy the ExampleTrade.json (you might have to start the server once with this mod for it to show up)
- Change the TradeID to something unique like "myNewTradeId2498098" (IMPORTANT you have to change it at 3 spots to the new ID)
- First at "_id"
- Second under "barter_scheme"
- Last under "loyal_level_items"
- Change the "_tpl" below the "_id" to the itemID of the Product you want to have. (This "_tpl" is the ID of the item you gonna get after the Trade)
- Change Cost by setting "_tpl" at "barter_scheme" "myNewTradeId2498098" to the itemID of your choice and set the new count. (This "_tpl" is the Cost and the Count is the amount of times you have to pay that item)
- Change the number next to your TradeID by "loyal_level_items" to change the Loyalty Level of the Trade (determines at which stage the trade shows up)
Creating a Preset Trade:
- Create a new Preset in game and save it with the name including "export" (example "exportMyM4Preset")
- You have to restart the server for the Preset to show up in the /db/export/preset/ Folder
- The Default cost of the preset will be 1 Bitcoin and 1 Roler you have to change the cost manually by changing the "count" and the "_tpl" under barter_scheme (the itemID of the item you want it to cost)
Adding a Trade:
- Just put any Trade file into the /TradePackage/DefaultTradePackage/assort/ folder of the Trader of you choice
- Enable the Trader by setting "enabled" = true and "modifyAssort" = true in the traderconf.json (located in every Trader folder)
Creating a Trade Package:
- Copy the example Folder in any of the /DefaultTradePackage/ folders
- Rename your folder and add Trades to the /assort/ folder
- Add any mod name of the mod, that will be required for your Package, to the PackageConfig.json
- You can get the mod name from the package.json in the main folder of the mod your looking to require
- If the package is not enabled or the requirements are not met, the Package will be ignored.
Adding a new Trader:
- Copy the ExampleTrader and change the Values to what you want
- You have to change the TradeID in traderconf.json and in the base.json to the same unique ID
- Enable the Trader by setting "enabled" = true ,"modifyAssort" = true and "modifyBase"=true in the TraderConfig.json (must located in every Trader folder)
Changing a Trader Avatar:
- your new avatar must be .jpg
- add your new avatar to the /db/avatar/ folder
- edit "avatar":"/files/trader/avatar/YourAvatarName.jpg" in the base.json and enable the Trader and the modifyBase in the TraderConfig.json
Merging and Unpacking Trades:
- add Trades to the /unpackingTrades/ or /mergeTrades/ folders located in /utility/
- get the result in the /result/ folder
- only gets triggered when the server is started
- remove your files from the /unpackingTrades/ and /mergeTrades/ afterwards
Modifying Fence or the Flea market (ragfair)
- In theory it should be possible to edit the ragfair and fence like any other Trader
- I haven't tested those and probably won't any time soon
Notes on sharing Trade files:
If you share your presets you should make sure that your presets are valid without mods otherwise you should create a new TradePackage with Mod requirements. Mods like Makes Sense and alevesThings (cool mods btw) let you put certain attachments on weapons which would be normally not possible. I dont know how the game reacts if you load such a preset without those mods.
I hope the community creates some cool new Trade Overhauls. My reason for creating this mod was exactly that. I just wanted to play a hardcore run, but I didn't like the default barter trades. At first I wanted to edit the default traders, but then I thought why not make it very customizable and add the ability to save trades in different files which you can edit easily and share.
I am gonna upload some unique trades in the next couple of days or weeks depending on how much time I have. I hope you have fun with this mod and I also hope that there are not too many problems I have to fix.
Notes for modders:
- feel free to use, improve and update any of my code
- some credits would be nice if you use my code
- Removed deletion of old avatars in localappdata
- ATF now throws an error if a Trade ID doesn't match with a barter_scheme and loyal_level ID
- Traders now get added to the Flea and all their trades should be available on the flea
- Jaeger had the Mechanic base.json causing problems
- Renamed the /moddedTrades/ folder to /TradePackages/
- Removed the old /assort/ folder added the /DefaultTradePackage/ Folder instead
- the requiredMods.json is now called PackageConfig.json
- added the ability to enable a Package in the PackageConfig.json
- renamed the traderConf.json to TraderConfig.json and removed the enableBlacklist option
- Custom avatars can now be loaded.
- moved the Export preset functionality to the utility folder.
- added a mergeTrades functionality to the utility folder.
- added a unpackTrades functionality to the utility folder.
- added a mod requirement check for Modded Trades.