Bread and Butter - Fixed for ver 2.*

• tiddle added a new file:

• tiddle added a new version:

Don't bother updating to this version if 2.3.48 is working for you.

• Fix issue with raider_ai_for_scav flag
    • Modify loading of config paths via relative paths instead of absolute
  • Hello, i get tons of [ERROR] Fin's AI Tweaks: Object with ID 5c925fa22e221601da359b7b,5efb0da7a29a85116f6ea05f in followergluharsnipe's inventory appears to be an invalid item. This may cause issues. messages in the Server Log if I add the Bread & Butter Mod and Fin's AI Tweaks, are those both not compatible or can I just ignore this messages? Thanks!

EDIT: A note on errors before raids, because I get this question a lot. TL;DR here, and the long explanation below:

TL;DR: The errors aren't harmful, and are just hiccups in weapon randomization where a flawed random weapon is being replaced with a weapon from Tarkov's presets.

Do you mean with "Before the Raid" the Server Log? Or is that something different?

• Hi!
    When I kill PMC and loot him, all items don't have a mark "found in raid" but with scavs everything ok

I'm probably not going to fix this issue, but I've found that this helps mod works fine in 2.0.1:

• Hi!
    When I kill PMC and loot him, all items don't have a mark "found in raid" but with scavs everything ok

The reason this happens is because the contents of the PMC's backpacks are not actually looted in raid, but generated when the PMC is generated. I'm sure there are fixes for this as the OP has stated he doesn't plan on fixing this but suggests the mod up above as a fix for those who'd like!

• tiddle can you point me to the file location containing the backpack contents of PMCbot's generated by this mod? I'd like to add additional contents to their backpack spawns if possible.

Also is there any way to have PMC bot's roam more? I love this mod and have been using it for a while, but after so many raids you memorize where the PMC's spawn, where exactly they're going to take cover and alot of the time you know what Scav killed them lol. I made the PMC health boost set to "true" but I still want these PMC's to roam around the map more instead of leave them content in the area they spawned in. I tried Fin's AI tweak but the AI make it feel like they're just aimbots and its just not fun. Thanks for any help on this!

• tiddle can you point me to the file location containing the backpack contents of PMCbot's generated by this mod? I'd like to add additional contents to their backpack spawns if possible.

it's probably somewhere around here:

bread-and-butter/Controller.js at 6d5421e44d581ca48fd38c6768c87f605c520e9f · tiddle/bread-and-butter
    SPT AKI mod. Copied from https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/156-bread-and-butter/ by Lone_Simon minor changes to get working for 2.0.1 -…
    github.com

• tiddle any idea with the PMC roaming comment?

look in the Mod folders for \Tarkov SP 12.11.2.14002 v2.0.0\user\mods\bread-and-butter-release-2.3.50\src\Controller.js

LINE 889 BotGenerator.addLootFromPool(lootItems, [EquipmentSlots.Backpack,

Roaming wont be a thing until BSG implement it, its hard coded - bots just roam around their own zone.

In FINS Mod toning down the AI aim speed helps a great deal, its also in the config file

hope you are good with searching in Notepad++

Edited once, last by gFresh ().

• i may need to message you and get some help on implementing fin's ai tweak along with the bread and butter mod to get it the way we want it... cheers!

• tiddle Love the mod - thanks so much for making it work on 2.0.1!

POTENTIAL BUG - I've gotten Mechanic up to LL3, and there's nothing at that level. Don't have any other mods installed. Is this a known issue?

Never mind, this fixed itself after I did one of his barter trades...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!