Operator
    Revingly-FoodDrink_Redux
    senko-modapi
    Vampyrn-Pockets THICCer than Nikitas
    WM_AMMO
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod
    ZThunderbags-BiggerBang
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

I am very new to sptarkov. I tried to play the past two days after getting some mods, for the longest time i was stuck on local game starting, got rid of a few mods and i get past that. Now I've been stuck on Deploying. It just sits there nothing happens. i waited 15 min at first. I've tested every map as a scav and PMC and neither have loaded successfully once.

• heyo, you have a mod that doesnt work somewhere, this is from your server file:

1. TypeError: Cannot read property 'difficulty' of undefined
    2. at Function.getBotDifficulty (F:\Program Files (x86)\FakETarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:48151:51)
    3. at Object.getBotDifficulty [as aki] (F:\Program Files (x86)\FakETarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:46703:46)
    4. at Function.getResponse (F:\Program Files (x86)\FakETarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:56235:62)
    5. at Function.sendResponse (F:\Program Files (x86)\FakETarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:56463:29)
    6. at Function.handleRequest (F:\Program Files (x86)\FakETarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:56491:18)
    7. at Server.<anonymous> (F:\Program Files (x86)\FakETarkov\SPT-AKI\obj\bundle.js:56532:18)
    8. at Server.emit (events.js:315:20)
    9. at parserOnIncoming (_http_server.js:874:12)
    10. at HTTPParser.parserOnHeadersComplete (_http_common.js:126:17)

so I'd recommend removing a couple of mods till you don't get this message in your server window, unfortunately, you have quite the list of mods, so it'll take a little bit of time, let me know how it goes

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• UPDATE: i slowly removed mods to no end. there are no longer any mods in the mod folder and i still get stuck. but everytime i press play on the launcher i get this message "input hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files.

• I still haven't figured out what happened to my game. But I did do a fresh install after patching it and now it works.... so problem solved??

• im assuming this works fine without all the mods? or is working with them all back in?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!