Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?951d2…hjSuF9govVxiZkzgdkgzsYsja
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games launcher
    List of used mods
    none

When attempting to patch my AKI install from 0.12.11.5.14687 to 0.12.11.2.14290, I receive the following error in the patcher about a quarter of the way through patching: "Could not find file D:\SPEFT\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\Plugins\HighlightsPlugin64.dll". - https://i.imgur.com/MUlomsz.png

If I rename a copy of HighlightsPlugin64.dll.bpf from Aki_Data/Patcher/EsscapeFromTarkov_Data/Plugins and put it in /SPEFT/EscapeFromTarkov_Data/Plugins and run the patcher (after deleting the failed patcher copy and using a new copy of the original game folder), the patcher completes without issue. When I copy over the AKI files and run the server and then the Launcher, then create an account and run the game, however, I receive the error: "The input hash doesn't match the expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files. Do you want to continue?" - https://i.imgur.com/1afVmcP.png and if I click Yes, the game gets stuck at the title screen and never actually loads in (spinning circle) - https://i.imgur.com/PXxhEKB.jpeg.

In order to ensure these issues were not part of my system configuration, I have both reinstalled Windows (it was overdue anyway) and completely reinstalled EFT.

Any assistance you can offer is greatly appreciated, thank you!

• You have to copy the game folder without the (LIVE), don't copy the folder with the end "LIVE". The offline folder contains all the missing files. After copying the folder, install the patch and when finished, install SPT-AKI 2.0.1

• You have to copy the game folder without the (LIVE), don't copy the folder with the end "LIVE". The offline folder contains all the missing files. After copying the folder, install the patch and when finished, install SPT-AKI 2.0.1

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, not sure what you mean. I am copying my EFT folder (just called EFT) to a different location, as the instructions state on this page: SPT-AKI Would you mind being more specific about what you mean? I think I may be misunderstanding you. Thanks

• Okay, I will try to help.

-- Any file that the patch reports is missing should be in these 4 folders below in the default install.

Folders:

Managed

Plugins

Resources

StreamingAssets

Copy the file from the original folder and run the patch again. If another file is missing, you must copy the 4 folders and replace them completely in the SPT-AKI installation.

• C:\Battlestate Games\EFT\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\

Copy the files from the default folder to the corresponding SPT-AKI folder above.

Files:

LEVEL 177

LEVEL 178

LEVEL 178.RES

LEVEL 179

LEVEL 179.RES

LEVEL 180

sharedasets177.assets

sharedassets177.assets.resS

sharesets178.assets

sharedasets178.assets.resS

sharedassets179.assets

sharedassets179.assets.resS

sharesets180.assets

sharedassets180.assets.resS

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved
  • DeadlyFirex

Moved the thread to the trash.
  • DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from Unresolved to In progress
  • This fixed it, thanks very much!

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!