The input file hash doesn't match expected hash. You may be using the wrong version of AKI for your client files

• I hope there will be an update soon.

I just discovered this mod. And Finally i can actually get some practice in with this game, not just with gameplay mechanics but I always wished Tarkey had a single player mode that actually let you have a separate single player stash so i could just practice with the market, what loot is where, and find exfil's without having to look at a map on a separate screen. So thank you modders I look forward to trying this once you get the latest update available.

Btw i tried all the steps displayed in this thread. I might check discord and maybe there is a fix there.

EDIT*** I see the latest downgrader has not been updated to the version of my client yet. I'll patiently wait for that update.

Edited once, last by rspain ().

• Hello guys i have problem bcs my tarkov version is 0.12.11.6.15087 and i cant downgrade this and i dont saw i use wrong downgrader,my game start up but perma loading pls help

@Edit Now i have update 0.12.11.6.15092

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!