Lua-CustomSpawnPoints
    SamSWAT-EOtechVuduOverhaul
    SamSWAT-L85A2
    SamSWAT-SCARH
    SamSWAT-SUSAT
    SamSWAT-VALMOD3
    zFin-AITweaks
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

I am trying to manually update the flea prices to live using my Tarkov-Market API. In the past, I would use the API to download the flea prices to excel and then update the prices.json file in the templates folder. This worked very well for a while but then VeryGery released his flea mod which updated flea to live prices so I stopped my method. VeryGery hasn't updated his mod for 2.0.0 so used Lua's Flea update mod but it doesn't seem to update the flea as expected. I used a few items as reference points but specifically the AKM. The cost should be around 30k roubles (non-Prapor offer); however, flea is showing around 200k roubles for a plain AKM (Prapor at 43k roubles). I removed Lua's mod and attempted my manual method of updating the prices.json in the templates folder but that isn't working either.

Is the flea getting prices from somewhere else in 2.0.1? If so, where?

• I think this can be closed because complete weapons are janky in the flea right now. I was following some conversations on the dev channels and it looks to be a known issue and work is being done to make it better. I will just wait for either a mod to fix weapon buying or the next release.

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!