Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?47613…GCv27ePxwWBefDSGmgDu6GQcV
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT Official Website
    List of used mods
    none

Even though I have the latest version of AKI and its supporting version of live EFT, the game just hangs on startup and never loads. Something I noticed that I believe might be the cause for this is that during the servers initial starting phase (when you start it for the first time after setting it up), it never runs the process of assigning its x86-64 key which may be why SPT isn't running how it should. I've already tried reinstalling SPT 3 times now and it has yet to function.

• the key generation is no longer needed like the older version, are you using an old profile by any chance?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• can you check a folder for me SPT INSTALL/Aki_data/modules/aki-singleplayer does this folder have a module.dll? and also with aki-core folder?

also is there a chance that an anti-virus is blocking those files?

• Yeah the module files are still there and I tried booting it with my anti-virus disabled and nothing changed it still won't load, I also noticed that in task manager that escapefromtarkov.exe had no drive activity so it wasn't even trying to load data

• And just to make sure you are trying to launch the game through the aki launcher?

• aight last idea I saw some people mention worked for them is the user folder, delete that completely and run the server and game after that, does that change anything?

• DM me on discord CWX#0001 can get some info, ill update the thread with what we find if anything.
    when you do can you pack your aki data folder and user folder in a zip, upload it to dropbox or something and link it in the DM

• just for now, we tried running live first to generate cache folder, redid the spt install, no luck. hopefully will have more luck tomoz

• Kobrakon

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.
  • so from the back of this one, its not fully resolved, Kobrakon is getting some weird behaviour, sometimes they can get in, some other times they cant, should be attaching latest logs soon

• SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    Visit this link to see the note. Giving the URL to anyone allows them to access the note, too.
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

anyone has an idea, greatly appreciated.
    done all .nets

checked antivirus

added whitelist

turned off whilst doing it too

checked and delete settings file

:notlikethis:

also previously had 2.0.1 working fine

Edited once, last by CWX ().

• Yep, all my logs are squeaky clean. Module.dll is successfully loading for both core and singleplayer. Antivirus isn't blocking a thing. Tried the FAQ suggestions, no dice. Running x64 Win10 and 2.0.1 works just fine. ?(

• so we are still testing but it seems he just has to wait a fair amount of time, its loaded without issue (other than time)

• CWX

Changed the title of the thread from “Game hangs on boot / Server not assigning x86-64 key” to “Very Long Boot Times”.
  • aight we are able to get it to load every time, but the load times are like 5 - 10mins~

https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…k1zBy3kyykMm8UyKTJ5RKReKK
    https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…gQksGJdsnGouTx7Pd9CEPpoAu

SPT-Aki CodePaste
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com

times are around the same with or without mods, only time it is faster is when he has no profile, first time run,

cleared temps, removed settings from myDocuments, and removed registyKeys.

tried changing graphics settings, was using 4k, tried 1080p

still no luck, any suggestions? its like it takes forever to load the profile

Edited 3 times, last by CWX ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!