Advanced Skill Config

• yoshka added a new file:

• yoshka added a new version:

fixed config.json

-FindActionfalse was supposed to be FindActionTrue in the Attentionskill

• It might be but I highly doubt it. I am not really sure what it exactly does, but increasing it might yield you more Attention skill points with examine items. I rather think the developer wanted to add some kind mechanic that you need to read some kind of book/manual to examine items faster or something like that but it's not yet implemented. A lot of the skills are work in progress.

You might get more information by testing it yourself. Just increase the value and examine something like bullets.

• For now I've edited the modpage and commented on a lot of values what they might do. I might add some kind of read me later.

I am quite sure, that the values with the extension "Action" yield you the amount of skillpoints you specified, when performing the named action.

For example: The Pistol skills has "WeaponShotAction": 0.1 that means you get 0.1 skillpoints in the Pistol skill when you shoot someone and land a hit. The same is for "WeaponReloadAction": 0.025 in the Pistol skill, you get 0.025 skill points when reloading a pistol. That goes for almost all values containing "Action" in their name.

I haven't tested it yet because I didn't have the time but I am quite sure that it works like that.

• For now I've edited the modpage and commented on a lot of values what they might do. I might add some kind of read me later.

I am quite sure, that the values with the extension "Action" yield you the amount of skillpoints you specified, when performing the named action.

For example: The Pistol skills has "WeaponShotAction": 0.1 that means you get 0.1 skillpoints in the Pistol skill when you shoot someone and land a hit. The same is for "WeaponReloadAction": 0.025 in the Pistol skill, you get 0.025 skill points when reloading a pistol. That goes for almost all values containing "Action" in their name.

I haven't tested it yet because I didn't have the time but I am quite sure that it works like that.

Thanks for the explanation. For example, there is a "Search Action" setting in the "Search" skill. I wonder if it drops in milliseconds during this search or does it add search capability as you said. Does it work like the others? Heads are confused.

• The SearchAction default value is 0.33 that just means you get 0.33 skillspoints in the Searchskill when completing a search. So when you search someone and the size of the backpack becomes visible you should get those 0.33 skill points, but only if you have "SkillProgressRate": 1 in the global modifiers if you have 0.5 "SkillProgressRate" then you should only get half and if you have it set to 2 you get double.

Most of the values in the config just determine how many skill points you get. There are only a few values that actually edit the skill effects.

• What exactly is the problem? Is endurance not leveling because your always overloaded (the weight number is a yellow color) or is endurance not leveling at all? I don't know what's going on at the moment, because I'm not really active right now.

If endurance is not leveling at all, then it is most likely bugged and you have to hope that it gets fixed in the next update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!