Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?a6375…sAfwLcU2seopPtV5mNAuY81iL
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    None

Behavior on brand new profile in 2.1.0. Start a Customs match, starting FPS is around 60-70 FPS. After about 10 minutes it drops to 40 FPS and micro stutters happen frequently. If I run Customs about 3 times in succession, then the raid starts at 60-70 FPS but will get down to the single digits in FPS requiring an ALT-F4. I have noticed this ONLY happening on Customs. All other maps start at around 120 FPS and work down to about 60-70 FPS with no micro stutters. I have noticed that my RAM consumption increases fast when on Customs map compared to other maps...maybe a memory leak? This does not happen on Live. My specs are:

32gb 3600 ram

2080 TI

2tb samsung ssd

I have experimented with all the graphics settings in EFT and none of them have made any difference.

I first noticed this in 2.0.0 but thought it was my PC since it had been a while since a reformat. 2.1.0 was released and it persisted so did a full reformat and the behavior persisted.

• On a whim, I enabled RAM cleaner in EFT settings and now my RAM consumption on Customs dropped from about 10GB after 10 minutes in raid to about 3.5GB. In addition, I have run 6 raids in a row on Customs without getting the single digit FPS; however, I continue to experience low FPS with intermittent micro stutters so there is still something very weird going on with just Customs.

• On a whim, I enabled RAM cleaner in EFT settings and now my RAM consumption on Customs dropped from about 10GB after 10 minutes in raid to about 3.5GB. In addition, I have run 6 raids in a row on Customs without getting the single digit FPS; however, I continue to experience low FPS with intermittent micro stutters so there is still something very weird going on with just Customs.

Which mods are you currently using at the moment mate just curious?

I'm using Lua's CP SRR to control the amount of AI in raid it definitely helps with FPS if set up correctly, it also might help you guys get a stable experience too.

Roach

• I typically use Fins AI mod along with Lua’s and set max alive bots to 20 with the same result on customs. Other maps are fine. I removed all mods and tested vanilla so I could have a baseline and had the same problem. Reading through the general channel, it appears there are others with the same issue so that is why I created a ticket.

• Could you do me a favour and share your Lua's CP Spawn Rework Reborn config with me and I'll compare it to my config?

I recommend using the Lua-LowPC.json pattern instead of the Default.json, I get between 10-15% increase in FPS compared to the Default.json but still trying to find that sweet spot but its a pain in the arse lol.

The map I always have low performance on is Interchange and sometimes Reserve, however the latter is getting better with more testing and Glukhar and his goons regularly spawn the same as online I just need to get the Raiders, Scavs and PMC's spawning more reliable.

Roach

• No problem, I can do that. The only issue I have is this should not be a behavior in vanilla AKI and it never was prior to 2.0.0.

I just ran another Customs raid and ran straight to dorms for Checking quest key. As soon as I entered my game started majorly stuttering. Everytime an AI would shoot at another AI, the game would completely freeze. I was watching task manager while this was going on and game would show Not Responding during these times. The AI was on 3rd and I was hiding on 2nd.

I checked the logs as this was happening and traces.log and errors.log was writing this to the log over and over and over again.

2021-11-20 17:02:51.000 -06:00|0.12.11.7.15261|Error|Default|PriorityScatter1meter is bad cause 0.2 settings.MinScatter:1.575 name:

2021-11-20 17:02:51.000 -06:00|0.12.11.7.15261|Error|Default|PriorityScatter10meter is bad cause 0.1 settings.MinScatter:1.575 name:

2021-11-20 17:02:51.000 -06:00|0.12.11.7.15261|Error|Default|PriorityScatter100meter is bad cause 0.03 settings.MinScatter:1.575 name:

Also, server.log was writing this over and over again:

[DEBUG] Regenerating 366 expired dynamic offers

[DEBUG] Found 363 expired dynamic offers

Only difference was the numbers were mostly always different. So instead of 366, it would 383, etc.

There seems to be something wrong that is manifesting itself primarily on Customs.

• so FPS is generally lower and stutters are back since the change to unity19, people have reported this on live too,

the only thing I can try to recommend is:

lower total bot count usually means higher overall FPS

lower bot spawns on waves means stutters are smaller

lower waves mean less stutters overall

customs likes to spawn a lot more bots in my testings, even getting to 40bots at times, so using a mod to control this might help you

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I checked using BotMon and on vanilla AKI, Customs spawned in over 40 AI within 10 minutes! In addition, I added CPSR mod and capped Customs to 20 alive AI, and it spawned in 28 or so within the first 10 minutes so something is screwy with Customs. I capped Customs again but this time at 10 alive AI and a cap of 4 (or 6) per zone and it finally was closer to 20. This is the only map I have noticed that doesn't adhere to AI limits.

• personally the only mod i have had luck with regards limiting is using SmartSpawnController by Astealz
    Smart spawn controller

Lua made a comment with a fix to work with 2.1.0, but beware i have no idea how it interacts with other mods (fins ai, Lua CPSR)

as this is not an issue with AKI ill close the thread.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!