Another stuck at loading screen thread..

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d2ed6…ozpkPDHF7wJWZc4nDWRcA8Fce
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0a172…yLud7Prc9kJaSFSg9CT6Dgbq6
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    None

Running Windows 10 x64

Nvidia RTX 2060

32gb ram

AKI version 2.0.1 works just fine

I am getting stuck loading at the splash screen like many others seem to be. I do have an error but I don't know what the culprit is. Noticed that when I do have mods installed it is looking for and cant find "module.dll" in the mod folder itself. Which seems strange to me considering I don't think mods are supposed to contain that .dll? Things I have done so far:

Reinstalled/installed all .NET runtimes/sdks/frameworks(tried 5.0.12, and 6.0.0)

Reinstalled EFT live, patched to latest and ran it until menu screen

Reinstalled AKI

Have the AKI downgrade patch installed so my versions match, followed documentation exactly.

Tried everything in the FAQ

Wiped profile, tried with mods and without mods, cleared temp and registry files

All drivers and windows update is up to date/restarted pc multiple times

Waited for over 30 mins at the loading screen and it never loaded in

EDIT: Accidentally omitted the "7" in version. I am running 0.12.11.7.15261

Edited once, last by nakky ().

• Does this error log when you run it with no profile in the profile folder?

Regards the mods missing module.dll ignore that as that’s normal, my mod for example uses a module.dll

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• so some people have a weird thing where they keep alt-tabbing when in the loading screen, can you try this?

after 5 mins if it dont work then let me know

• Nope 2.1.1 doesn't work either. Still stuck loading with the same error.

EXCEPTION: System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.

at Aki.SinglePlayer.Patches.Bundles.EasyAssetsPatch+<GetManifestBundle>d__10.MoveNext () [0x00105] in <e1ab24df7ac04308bdd8e498420f2589>:0

• this is a link for the game files from the BSG discord, [removed link] try downloading it with that, i dont know what else to suggest tbh.

Edited once, last by CWX ().

• Whelp after a full purging of everything BSG related and re-installing with that link, it now works. Thank you. 4th time's the charm.

• i tried that game files link and mine is still stuck {keeps saying profile and login infinite loading} ill just wait a week or so and see if anything gotten fixed. ive wiped my account and restarted like 30 times today. even tried play the main game its just not as fun as spt.

• i tried that game files link and mine is still stuck {keeps saying profile and login infinite loading} ill just wait a week or so and see if anything gotten fixed. ive wiped my account and restarted like 30 times today. even tried play the main game its just not as fun as spt.

Can you start your own thread and attach logs as required, we can see if there are some different errors or not

• Whelp after a full purging of everything BSG related and re-installing with that link, it now works. Thank you. 4th time's the charm.

welp glad you got it working, so a complete uninstall? Including BSG launcher? Settings files etc?

• That's good to know, thanks for adding to the fix

• CWX

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!