Fin's Automatically Balance Levels to Equal Skills

• Fin added a new file:

Fin

I'd write more of a description, but that pretty much says it all.

You can change the multiplier in the config if you want to speed things up or slow them down. A multiplier of 2 will set all your skills to 2x your PMC's level. Decimals are fine too.

This does not affect weapon mastering.

• Sooo wait - if i'm only level 27, this mod will reduce all my skills to just 27??

If that is what it does [i'm gonna check your code out after this last raid] then how about trying to do a true balancing. On EFT i was lvl 32 and some of my skills were higher than 32 and some were lower. I think using that information we can [or you can if you wanna take my suggestion{and do it alone - i wouldn't mind having a coding buddy to work together with}] then simply look at all the images of people's skills that you can find [using google, bing, other search engines etc] and get the [math's mean-number] of what gets upgraded higher than others the most and what the slowest one is etc.

This way if you hypothetically make a new character and make him lvl 60 then he will have adequate skills to go off of.

Curious about the LIT project? Get in on the pre-made Discord or through this SubReddit which both will be empty until i get a release out.

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.1.0 for AKI 2.1.X

• Expanded the config options to allow multipliers to be set individually for all skills
      • This stacks multiplicatively with the config's overall multiplier
  • Sooo wait - if i'm only level 27, this mod will reduce all my skills to just 27??

If that is what it does [i'm gonna check your code out after this last raid] then how about trying to do a true balancing. On EFT i was lvl 32 and some of my skills were higher than 32 and some were lower. I think using that information we can [or you can if you wanna take my suggestion{and do it alone - i wouldn't mind having a coding buddy to work together with}] then simply look at all the images of people's skills that you can find [using google, bing, other search engines etc] and get the [math's mean-number] of what gets upgraded higher than others the most and what the slowest one is etc.

This way if you hypothetically make a new character and make him lvl 60 then he will have adequate skills to go off of.

I've added new config options that allow every individual skill to be assigned its own scaling value. This isn't quite the same thing, as you'd have to decide for yourself what should level faster than what, but in principle it should allow you to set up what you're looking for.

Fin

Version 1.2.0 for AKI 2.1.X

• Added a blacklist option in the config, called Skills_to_level_normally
      • Any skill names entered here will be excluded from this mod, and will be allowed to level normally
    • Bot-only skills can now be affected by this mod if they're specifically added to the Multiplier_for_specific_skills config entry

Fin

Version 1.3.0 for AKI 2.2.x

• Compatibility changes for 2.2.x

Fin

Just a package file update for 2.x.x compatibilty

Fin

Version 1.4.1 for AKI 2.x.x

• Added a config option to have this mod also affect your player scav's skills. This option is still experimental!

Fin

Version 1.5.0 for AKI 3.0.x

1.5.0 - (June 26, 2022)

• Updated to work with AKI 3.0.x

Fin

Version 1.6.0 for AKI 3.1.x

• Compatibility update for AKI 3.1.x

Fin

Ver 1.6.1a for AKI 3.2.x

• Bugfix for skills that might not appear in a default profile for some reason
  • Hi Fin

i dont get to downloade this file map from dropbox:

FIN'S AUTOMATICALLY BALANCE LEVELS TO EQUAL SKILLS 1.6.1B

just get a withe file called Fin`s automatically balance levels to equal skils (version number) 1.6.0 and not version number 1.6.1B

like it should be, and there is only 1 file to no kompressed file map. what`s going on?

I am sad for this becouse i dont get to downloade my favorite mod....

Lonzor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!