codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?20ed0…ssPbhTFMACf3cmwkvypdRifWC
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c3913…61nzZjuY459EGnGWkxiFPnefR
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official eft site
    List of used mods
    Each mod was loaded individually w/ no other mods, cache & temp files cleared each time
    ModularNVG
    ClearVision
    Alex-AIO (for predator vision bundles)
    SamSWAT-EOTechVuduOverhaul
    MT_Militia-HeavyTrooper
    SamSWAT-BetterOKP7
    and a couple homebrew reticle replacement/scope overhaul mods

Any and all mods that touch bundles break the items they add or modify, and inspecting them in stash/traders doesnt render them and looks like this
    (this was w/ the EOTech Vudu mod, but the same thing happened with any bundle mod for the items they modified/added)

Trying to equip a weapon w/ an affected item caused infinite loading into raid (>10min before alt+f4ing), but had no issues if i didnt equip weapons w/ affected items.
    Having a weapon w/ an affected item equipped caused my PMC not to load on the overview screen or raid screens

This doesnt seem to be a mod specific issue for me (the mods listed are just examples), so long as they modify or add an item via bundles, the item and anything its attached to will not load when inspected. I've tried each mod installed alone, clearing the json cache and temp files each time. I've checked the logs each time and find nothing related.

I know that other people have bundle mods working just fine but I don't believe this could be a system spec issue (32gb ram, gtx1080, SPT and EFT installed on an SSD)

I have no idea how to fix this short of reinstalling w/ a new profile (really would like to not do that) and I'm not even sure that would solve the issue.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!