Andrudis QuestManiac
    HideoutArchitect
    Fins AutoBalanceLevels
    Lua CP SpawnReworkReborn
    ResponsiveFence
    Ereshkigal AiO
    Fins AI Tweaks
    RandomLootGen

Hey. I am getting more and more infinite reloading bugs with the mosin rifle. Is there something to do about it? Thank you

• when you say inf reloading bug, is it like your endlessly adding ammo into the Mosin?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• there is a known bug with this for EFT, SPT as a whole doesn't make this issue worse and I'd hope a mod cant do this either,

you could check if using no mods makes it better but I'm 99% sure it won't if its the bug I think it is.

unless someone else has any insight into this, I'm going to say its the EFT bug and nothing can be done

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• there is a known bug with this for EFT, SPT as a whole doesn't make this issue worse and I'd hope a mod cant do this either,

you could check if using no mods makes it better but I'm 99% sure it won't if its the bug I think it is.

unless someone else has any insight into this, I'm going to say its the EFT bug and nothing can be done

Okay, thank you for the answer. Have a nice day :)

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!