Revingly-NeverLoseEquipments
    SamSWAT-BetterOKP7
    SamSWAT-C79A2
    SamSWAT-FAMAS
    SamSWAT-L85A2
    SamSWAT-MWAirFrame
    SamSWAT-SUSAT
    SamSWAT-VALMOD3

Error i got mid raid "Critical error receiving profile data. Close the game and contact us at forum. In response to http://127.0.0.1:6969/client/game/profile/list: Slot stackslot cartridges in item mag_stanag_colt_ar15_std_556x45_30 (id:bcda7539c7e0f6d04733ba75) expects an item at position 0"

Please help I was really enjoying spt

• Just from looking at the image you have provided it looks to me like the item ID or the item itself isn't generating/loading properly or isn't where it should be but that's my guess to this. I've had this issue a while back but I can't remember how I fixed it off the top of my head sadly.

However, I'm having another error message appear when trying to load to the main menu and it's driving me mad >>>> https://prnt.sc/21srrhx

Roach

• Helpful

so for OP, you need to go into your profile and remove the item,

you can first start trying to search for the ID the game has given you: bcda7539c7e0f6d04733ba75

you will then need to delete the section for that, it will look like this:

Code
                        {
                            "_id": "f8c80841b77fa01d9ba407cd",
                            "_tpl": "5de653abf76fdc1ce94a5a2a",
                            "parentId": "9c64e1dd8bb407689d076f5b",
                            "slotId": "mod_magazine"
                        },

this is just an example so don't rely on these ID's.

delete this section and it will remove that item from your inventory,

now if you are unable to find that ID that was given, search for this ID: 55d4887d4bdc2d962f8b4570

this is the database item ID for that mag, you may receive a few results if you have more than one in your inventory,

you will have to remove all sections for that ID.

this should fix the issue

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Just from looking at the image you have provided it looks to me like the item ID or the item itself isn't generating/loading properly or isn't where it should be but that's my guess to this. I've had this issue a while back but I can't remember how I fixed it off the top of my head sadly.

However, I'm having another error message appear when trying to load to the main menu and it's driving me mad >>>> https://prnt.sc/21srrhx

from what I can tell from that is you have a mod or you have changed the trader settings for repair_price_coef, for whatever reason, it's now "null" (which is a term for empty or nothing) make sure its set to something.

• that reminds me the error popped up when my gun jammed and i had to clear the round it must have to do with the way the round is ejected manually

I might have a looksie into this, mind you I haven’t had issues with jams before so no idea atm, closing the thread as fixed now tho

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!