Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0be53…HVPxc2VVfJQYf3snV7WqeR2tY
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    None

Hey. So I have decided to redownload SPTarkov after like 3 months. Tried to start the game, and the Launcher says I do not own SPTarkov. There isn't any more to it, it literally only does that. I have completed multiple raids(as stated in the faq, that you should complete 1 raid) and it still says I do not own it. Any help is appreciated.

• How are you having two different versions

Both should be the same.

Can you provide screenshots with the version number for both your BSG files and the SPT version and also make sure the directory on the launcher is the same as your SPT folder location

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• How are you having two different versions

Both should be the same.

Can you provide screenshots with the version number for both your BSG files and the SPT version and also make sure the directory on the launcher is the same as your SPT folder location

Forgot to include, that I have tried with both versions*
    One with the current build, then used aki-patcher to downgrade.

• Ok stick with 2.1.2 this doesn’t require a downgrade so should be easiest to get going, show what I asked for and we’ll go from there

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Ok stick with 2.1.2 this doesn’t require a downgrade so should be easiest to get going, show what I asked for and we’ll go from there

Nevermind, after doing my 4th clean install of sptarkov and tarkov, it finally worked. Sorry for wasting your time!

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!