Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e0594…iUxWT39M6jkC2M5ZnCLcrGXiC
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT website
    List of used mods
    none

I am trying to start the game, first time installing, and I get the message saying I dont own EFT, I've tried going into a raid, I've tried changing a graphics setting, I dont know what else to do

I dont have a client or module log

• Kybar,

Have you downgraded the game with a patcher to supported version?
    Latest version of SPT-AKI requires Escape From Tarkov 0.12.11.7.15680

Be sure to check latest version of the AKI PATCHER and follow every step of instructions of patcher and SPT-AKI itself.

• Kybar,

Have you downgraded the game with a patcher to supported version?
    Latest version of SPT-AKI requires Escape From Tarkov 0.12.11.7.15680

Be sure to check latest version of the AKI PATCHER and follow every step of instructions of patcher and SPT-AKI itself.

Yeah I did, at least i believe i did, i had some issues during file transfers where it would crash my file explorer, let me retry doing the patch, and does it matter if i do the patch after i played a raid and changed settings

Also, should i actually extract from the raid or is it fine if i died like 5 minutes into it?

• Can you screenshot the settings page on you aki launcher and tell us the directory paths for live and then for spt-aki too?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!