Bitcoin farm issue (yes I'm aware it's on FAQ)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5d133…PjPzz9ABaXcFXmJMW4z9Tt49q
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c2e10…j7XkLySegbCVmN9abMzE33ZmC
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    Kaiju-api
    LeKaiju-Orbitas-AmmoPouch
    Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater
    SamSWAT-FAMAS
    SamSWAT-FOV
    SamSWAT-SCARH
    ServerValueModifier
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.0.0
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen
    SP-EFT-ProfileEditor

I know this issue is on the FAQ and it was questioned before! So I'll try to be brief.

I saw the FAQ and 2 threads and googled about the bitcoin time issue but really couldn't find a couple of things I'm in doubt with.

1 question - So what as I saw any mod that affects bitcoin farming time will cause an issue where it tells there is one but there isn't, thing is I didn't DIRECTLY alter the time. As I noticed the "Crafting" and "Hideout Management" skills weren't going up, what I did was use SP-EFT-ProfileEditor to up the skills gradually "manually". As expected of the skills, they >>reduce time for crafting<< and up buffs. My question is: so not even the skills can, for a fact, reduce the time of bitcoin production??

2 question - Couldn't find this one anywhere too: so the graphic cards don't really reduce the production time at all? Therefore there wouldn't be any point in upgrading and saving/buying graphic cards? Can I just sell them all then?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for babbling in a known issue!
    Sorry for any english mistakes too. :)

• My question is: so not even the skills can, for a fact, reduce the time of bitcoin production??

Neverming the first question, I learned about the skills through videos, just saw that crafting doesn't affect the time of bitcoin farm. For some reason I'm not able to edit my post. Sorry
    Second question remains though

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!