Better Lights & Lasers
    Aki Config
    Kiki Degredation Remover
    SamSWAT L85A2
    SamSWAT FAMAS
    Alex AIO
    GaaxWeapons
    JustNUCore

So, I've been experiencing this issue for a short while since I tried getting the recent update from EFT, however as of recent, I've been having repeated issues regarding similar issues, both of which are basically game breaking. The first one I had was with audio cutting out at random times. I can't seem to figure out if this is a base game issue, or something else entirely. At the time of writing this, it's like 2AM, so I can't be asked to do it right now since I'm hitting the hay after I post this. Nevertheless, that is something I'll be testing tomorrow, to say the least. This is an issue I consider game breaking since it not only breaks my immersion with the game, and since the game requires situational awareness, sound is a key factor in this game. This is, however, coupled with a secondary issue that I feel may be related to a mod, but I'd like your input on this.

The other issue that arises quite frequently is that when I try shooting at an enemy, my screen will flash back, even under return fire, too. This blinds me and keeps me from really playing the game. This I've seen twice, both of which I added the GaxxWeapons and JustNUCore mod just prior, so I feel it may be tied to that (going to test that before I say for certain).

This isn't the end of it, though. Sometimes, this can lock up my game and lead to a crash. Again, can't tell if this is a mod conflict or not, so I will be testing this when I get on tomorrow, but I do want to know if this is something with SP-Tarkov, Tarkov itself, or something else, if it's possible to identify it?

• This is for support of AKI not mods, but, change aio to not go into the minus, for weight reduction that should fix your crashing and weirdness in raid, also 11k errors in your logs.

I would start with 0 mods make sure nothing weird is going on, add a mod and try till it starts happening.

But I’m closing the thread as mod related

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!