codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5a02d…D8bK2KkAs66ub8FcUJVbeC8VU
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?394ed…pUhGExeQAHJztmM8VdXDM6mdc
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    The logs I have uploaded are with no mods used, only SPT-AKI Profile Editor to make some changes. I also tested a fresh profile without using SPT-AKI Profile Editor and experienced the same issue.

On my primary profile I am using:

Alex-AIO
    Chief-WeaponPropMod
    CoreMod
    Fin-InertiaTweaks
    Questor
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen
    zzzAdvancedTraderFramework

Hello,

I am having an issue where while in a map, my video will freeze while still being able to provide input and hear the game. For example, video will lock up yet I can still fire a weapon or open the inventory and hear the sounds associated with those actions. After a few seconds of this the game will crash to the desktop with no error in the server terminal.

This never happened on 2.1.* and didn't happen at all for a few days on 2.2.0. Friday of last week is when it started. There have been no changes to my system in that time.

What I have done to troubleshoot:

• Removed all mods
    • Created a new profile
    • Renamed SPT-AKI directory and created a new one, recopying EFT files and redownloading SPT-AKI
    • Updated GPU drivers
    • Uninstalled official EFT completely and redownloaded all files, creating a new SPT-AKI with the fresh EFT files

I can see an error in the log when the crash occurs: Error|Default|PriorityScatter10meter is bad cause 0.1 settings.MinScatter:0.14 name:

I've tried changing this value to 0.14 but it seems to get overwritten when the server is relaunched because my changes don't stay. Not sure if that is even the root cause.

Another error I am seeing: Error|objectPool|35862|ClearFromChildedPoolObjects.GameObject is null somehow

There are some other errors in this log file: https://codepaste.sp-tarkov.co…3WDSuY5CRaSfanPvXAvAUmHpN

Edited 2 times, last by wkx ().

I am having an issue where while in a map, my video will freeze while still being able to provide input and hear the game. For example, video will lock up yet I can still fire a weapon or open the inventory and hear the sounds associated with those actions. After a few seconds of this the game will crash to the desktop with no error in the server terminal.

this would point me to more of a driver issue than anything, check your windows event log to see if there is any message in there

im not seeing anything in the logs that i'd consider to cause a CTD, just to be clear did it happen with these logs?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Thanks for taking a look. Yes these logs were generated from a session that resulted in a crash. I am going to play another map and see if there are Windows logs after the crash. I will reply here with what I find.

• I am getting some errors in Event Viewer:

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: AppHangB1

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

I've run the Display Driver Uninstaller tool and completely reinstalled my drivers, still crashing on 2.2.0. When I run a GPU and CPU stress test, running both at 100% I get no crash. I also don't crash on 2.1.2 or any other game for that matter.b

I installed 2.1.2 and ran a factory and customs and after 16 and 20 minutes there hasn't been any issues. While on 2.2.0 I would crash ~5 minutes in.

Any ideas as to why 2.2.0 would be crashing but not 2.1.2?

• hmm i have no idea, when it "crashes" can you alt-tab and see the windows alt-tabbing menu?
    maybe try redoing your install of EFT and 2.2.0, dont use mods till you def know the issue persists or not

• Updated GPU drivers
    Uninstalled official EFT completely and redownloaded all files, creating a new SPT-AKI with the fresh EFT files

nvm, just saw this, i honestly have no idea, does live have the same issue on this version?

• I appreciate you help, I think we can close this out unresolved. For some reason everything seems to be working for now, I've not done anything other than the troubleshooting listed. Not sure what's going on. Could be intermittent hardware issues that I don't care to try and figure out now.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!