Priscilu: the trader

• Reis added a new file:

• Reis added a new version:

Edited once, last by Reis ().

CHANGELOG:

- Fix an issue in Kappa Container price (thanks to SensualScav for reporting);

- 2 new AK 74 modded for high performance;

- a lot of new items, some of them requested by Priscilu's clients.

CHANGELOG:

- Upgraded to SPT-AKI 2.2.2;

- Priscilu now is in Flea Market;

- A lot of new weapons and items, some of them requested by Priscilu's clients.

CHANGELOG:

- Upgrade to SPT-AKI 2.3.x;

- Add 2 types of Remington R11 RSASS 7.62x51 marksman rifle

CHANGELOG:

- Upgrade to SPT-AKI 2.3.1;

Obs.: this version just works on SPT-AKI 2.3.1. It does not work on SPT-AKI previous version. If you want to play Priscilu with AKI previous version, please download the compatible version.

• For All custom traders I unzip and put them in my mods folder. Follow all the instructions, and they still don't show up? Can someone help explain how to properly install them. I follow all the guides :/

• Just got this trace error after installing Priscilu.

I'm using SPO mod from Gabe. I installed your mod according to SPO installation guidelines. Any ideas?

Man, unfortunately I have done no tests with SPO because SPO is a very complex mod so there are too much variables.
    But there is something you can try: please play your game with a pristine AiMate config (do not open it or edit it). I'm asking this because It maybe something related with the edit software you are using for changing AiMate config. So try this and come here to tell me what happened.

CHANGELOG:

- fix an issue where Priscilu picture was not loading. Thanks to buoybuoy for solving this issue;

- Added 9x18 mm ammo (PBM, PMM and SP7);

- Added Portable Defibrillator.

CHANGELOG:

- Update to SPT-AKI 3.1.1;

- Added 2 versions (silent and loud) of Dynamics RD-704 7.62x39 assault rifle;

- Added AK 7.62x39 Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30-round magazine;

- Adjust in some items price.

CHANGELOG:

- Small adjust on server message (no influence on mod's performance).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!