Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?d1cfb…ZrcBsktdNVEMHLt8pp9foRhad
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov official website
    List of used mods
    No used mods.

I found out about offline Tarkov and was very interested and have been trying to get it working for a few days now. I have looked into the FAQ and none of the 5 listed solutions there helped me. I have tried the .net repair tool from Microsoft linked in another post, and that didn't seem to help either. I have downloaded and ran the repair for .NET Framework 3.5, .NET Framework 4.7.2, and .NET 5.0.10. I am not sure why I am getting stuck on the splash screen with the infinite loading issue. I checked that my SPK version and game version were compatible. I am at a loss but would love play Tarkov solo, so anything you could do to help would be amazing.

• Official Post

Hello. It seems like one of the module patches has failed. We will take a look at what the failure point might be, but it might take a while to investigate.

I will kindly ask you for a bit of patience as we investigate. Thank you.

• check the FAQ under game issues and "Endless loading / Stuck on splash screen / Game crash to desktop"
    part 5,

basically reinstall and go again, residual/missing files are causing issues

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I have tried that multiple times over the last 3 days before posting here. I redownloaded Tarkov, and all of the files offered on the site. I will try again and let you know how it goes.

• make sure you are deleting everything related to BSG and SPT, this makes it alot easier, instead of me going in and trying to find exactly whats causing the issue, telling each person each time

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Ok, I completely removed everything about BSG and SPT, redownloaded EFT and went to find that document folder and deleted it too. Installed the patcher no issues there, then redownloaded SPT after moving EFT to a new file and it seems to work now. Thank you for the help guys.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!