Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator

• CWX added a new file:

CWX

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• The config will generate on server start the first time, I should add that to the front page

Once it’s generated, you can edit it

• For me, the "maxBotCap": does not work at all, the cap is 20 on all maps. I researched and changed every possible botcap in many files, and it is still hard-capped at 20 until i use dnspy to edit the Hax of server.exe to change two maxBotCap values.

• For me the config does not generate does someone happen to have the file?

(I started the server and game but it did not generate)

Solved a different mod throws a syntax error which is why it did not generate

Edited once, last by TEOA: SOLVED ().

• Official Post

For me, the "maxBotCap": does not work at all, the cap is 20 on all maps. I researched and changed every possible botcap in many files, and it is still hard-capped at 20 until i use dnspy to edit the Hax of server.exe to change two maxBotCap values.

are you using another mod that also changes this?

• are you using another mod that also changes this?

I do use 10+ other server mods and a few client mods, I believe none of them changes the bot cap value anywhere as they are not relevant to core configurations (or not I maybe wrong).

Additional, the weapon durability setting of the assault bot not working for me as well. They are always default values even I tried changing them in the item file and the legacy item file, again until I edit the hex in the sever.exe.

• Official Post

I do use 10+ other server mods and a few client mods, I believe none of them changes the bot cap value anywhere as they are not relevant to core configurations (or not I maybe wrong).

Additional, the weapon durability setting of the assault bot not working for me as well. They are always default values even I tried changing them in the item file and the legacy item file, again until I edit the hex in the sever.exe.

Have you tried without any of those mods? Aki Config is known to conflict with other mods running so please do give that a try whether on same or separate installs.

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

Changes: Made it work for 2.3.0

• my assault value is set to 120 when i startup the server for the first time but in the read me in the mod it says that it can only be a number between 0 and 100

• Official Post

my assault value is set to 120 when i startup the server for the first time but in the read me in the mod it says that it can only be a number between 0 and 100

as per the overview page, we are in the process of updating the Readme, the current one might not be completely accurate in the values

• Hey there... Installed mod as directed and I am getting an "ERROR Invalid mod" and it also says missing json package issue when starting the server. Not sure were to go next please advise. Thanks!

Considering you posted the same thing at Never Lose Equipments. im guessing you installed them incorrectly.

the Mods archives (.zip) content need to be extracted into [Your AKI directory]/user/mods/

so for me it will be in - MyPC/SSD/Tarkov/user/mods

• Official Post

Considering you posted the same thing at Never Lose Equipments. im guessing you installed them incorrectly.

the Mods archives (.zip) content need to be extracted into [Your AKI directory]/user/mods/

so for me it will be in - MyPC/SSD/Tarkov/user/mods

Thanks for answering that, yeah PoodleFart it sounds like what Blazorfire said, try what they suggested and go from there

• Official Post

oh and @Blazorfire your right, I thought it was somthing that I did because I have 3 different mods not load. figured I was missing something but unless you see something out of the ordinary I cant figure out what I did to screw it up

inside AkiConfigurator-2.1.0 will be another folder called AkiConfigurator

move the folder without the version number to your mods folder, then delete the AkiConfigurator-2.1.0

your mods folder should go like this.

Mods / AkiConfigurator / Package.json

if it goes Mods / Akiconfigurator-2.1.0 / Akiconfigurator / Package.json, you need to move the folder out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!