Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod

• CWX added a new file:

CWX

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Activating 'AllTraders4Stars' instead says it activates 'AllSkillsMastered', and does nothing. Activating 'AllSkillsMastered' causes an error on game load.

• aight, ill have a look and see if I can replicate the error, can you post a picture of the error you get on game load?

Activating 'AllTraders4Stars' instead says it activates 'AllSkillsMastered', and does nothing. Activating 'AllSkillsMastered' causes an error on game load.

• Now I can't replicate it. It was in player.js . I'll let you know if it comes up again.

And max level traders is working, but it doesn't show them visually upgraded on their picture but the inventory is upgraded. The sorting options are greyed out, even after buying something as per the readme.

Idk, it 'works' but it's odd. Might just be a case of user error. I'll let you know if anything changes.

• thats sounds about right for the max level traders, as to officially unlock traders at LL4 you need rep/money spent/level etc.

imagine this as a dirty add all items to LL1.

it unlocks the items without adjusting some fairly big parts to EFT if you get what i mean.

regards the other error, i cant replicate it atm, but like you said, if it pops up again let me know

Now I can't replicate it. It was in player.js . I'll let you know if it comes up again.

And max level traders is working, but it doesn't show them visually upgraded on their picture but the inventory is upgraded. The sorting options are greyed out, even after buying something as per the readme.

Idk, it 'works' but it's odd. Might just be a case of user error. I'll let you know if anything changes.

• yo every time i run the server i keep getting Mod Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod is missing package.json error. i have tried reinstalling the mod but i still get the same error.

• sounds like you either left it in a zip or have the mod in an extra folder

it goes

SPTINSTALL / USER / MODS / ERESHKIGAL-ALLINONEMOD / PACKAGE.JSON

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

Changes: Made to work for 2.3.0

CWX

Removed Global Loot & Map Loot Modifiers as they have been converted to Aki-Config and are assigning incorrect values.

• Hello,

The mod seems to be producing an error output. It was working fine before the new revision. Only values that have been changed in any files are the insurance return times.

-Mak

-----

[AIO Mod INFORMATION]

Please, take care of reading the readme.pdf of the mod before using it. It contains all configurations explanations.

[AIO Mod INFORMATION]

[AIO Mod]Change Map Loot Spawn Chances option is incorrect, it must be a boolean in order to work (true or false). Check back readme.pdf to ensure you use the correct value.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'reserve' of undefined

at Object.SendUserInformations [as AioMod-warnings] (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\user\mods\ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod\src\warnings.js:145:71)

at Function.executeMods (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\loaders\ModLoader.js:147:13)

at Function.load (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\loaders\ModLoader.js:17:19)

at Object.load [as aki-mods] (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\callbacks\ModCallbacks.js:9:19)

at Function.load (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\utils\App.js:22:13)

at Function.main (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\Program.js:26:13)

at Object.192../Lib.js (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\Program.js:30:9)

at o (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\node_modules\browser-pack\_prelude.js:1:1)

at D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\node_modules\browser-pack\_prelude.js:1:1

at Object.286.../Program.js (D:\Escape from Tarkov Singleplayer\obj\src\ide\ReleaseEntry.js:4:1)

-------

Full Server Output:

• Official Post

You are fine to continue playing as you can see at the end the Server is running fine.

This is simply a remnant from the Warnings system Eresh has coded in which I have just removed and am working on getting uploaded as 2.6.2

You are fine to continue playing as you can see at the end the Server is running fine.

This is simply a remnant from the Warnings system Eresh has coded in which I have just removed and am working on getting uploaded as 2.6.2

No i dont think he can, same is happening to me and i cant start case the launcher doenst see my profile

CWX

Removed Warnings regarding Global Map Loot Modifiers.

• Official Post

Can confirm, no profile is found when launching, it prompts me to create a new one.

No i dont think he can, same is happening to me and i cant start case the launcher doenst see my profile

Should be fixed now. Please download 2.6.2

• The server application for 2.3.0 is complaining about the "Weight Options" not being correct despite using the correct syntax from the README.

EDIT:

It appears the code in the warnings.js does not contain a case for the "Mult" option, I do not know if the option actually works.

Edited once, last by Tuhjay ().

• Official Post

yeah, looks like "Mult" will always throw an error atm.

but I do think it should still work

the code to run is in there just not the warning param,

see if you can run it and notice it working, ill add that to the TODO List

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!