Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?acfb0…RLgfXZkLQnwnDeYrTPBCMEBz8
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Battlestate Games
    List of used mods
    None, i previously had a random loot mod the authors name was ThatGuyXI

Never had an issue with the mod before, i was mid match and the game black screened on me, I still had audio but only the ambient noise from factory. When i tried to get back in the game loads at what must be 2 fps, i tried to see if it would catch up as I went through the menu but that didn't work. I tried making a new account on the mod but nothing changed, I then tried to look on the support page and someone that had lag issues was told they may need to update their game version. I then updated my mod version from 2.0 to 2.3.0 and nothing has changed. Love the mod thank ya'll for what you do please help me get back to getting slapped by scavs again

• Update: Something i hadnt mentioned the first time is that the only way to get the game off the crash black screen was to hard reset my pc, i just restarted it and the mod is working fine again...back to the grind lul

• Official Post

if you are in the game at all, there will be client logs, if it crashes again, re-do the thread as logs do nothing for us without the stuff happening

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!