SPT Realism Mod

• Oh, I AM suing Notepad 2! So, you're saying to turn off the backups in the program?

I'd say try any other Editor first before tinkerin' with Notepad++, maybe you have Visual Code installed, or Atom, or Sublime, anything will do.
    If the issue doesn't persist - then it's for sure notepad++, and yes, turn backups off.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I'd say try any other Editor first before tinkerin' with Notepad++, maybe you have Visual Code installed, or Atom, or Sublime, anything will do.
    If the issue doesn't persist - then it's for sure notepad++, and yes, turn backups off.

Holy shit, alright, turning off backups in NPII actually fixed it! Finally I can play the game. Thanks so much for the help!

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Strange, don't see why Inertia Tweaks would cause issues. What's the error?

^ That is if I put IntertiaTweaks in mods folder again.

• I'm trying to turn off the med changes but after i've edited the config to "med_changes= false;"

it just didn't change anything in the game. Even the meds i've bought after disabling it are still with limited uses and

all the descriptions are the same as before.

• I'm trying to turn off the med changes but after i've edited the config to "med_changes= false;"

it just didn't change anything in the game. Even the meds i've bought after disabling it are still with limited uses and

all the descriptions are the same as before.

Make sure you don't have the config file set to "read only". Check earlier in this thread, someone had the same issue.

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Something about the bot inventory changes in this mod I think makes EFT unstable. I rolled back to version 4.1; Is it possible to have a cut down version of this with just the core Ammo and Armor class changes? I wish I could tell you what the issue was but I' still new at modding EFT.

• Something about the bot inventory changes in this mod I think makes EFT unstable. I rolled back to version 4.1; Is it possible to have a cut down version of this with just the core Ammo and Armor class changes? I wish I could tell you what the issue was but I' still new at modding EFT.

What do you mean by unstable? The config lets you enable/disable pretty much anything you want

• The game will hang at the get ready screen and will also hang after extracting. I had to force close the game multiple times. I'm giving it another go and this time I have everything set to false except for ammo, armor, movement, and recoil changes. I rolled back to 4.1 though.

• The game will hang at the get ready screen and will also hang after extracting. I had to force close the game multiple times. I'm giving it another go and this time I have everything set to false except for ammo, armor, movement, and recoil changes. I rolled back to 4.1 though.

What other mods have you installed too ?

• my game crashes when i try to turn in the introduction quest. i only have some of the recommended mods fin's ai loader, opticsrework, & hud FOV intalled. it is a fresh install and profile. i don't need to click the button just hovering over is enough to crash it.

• What other mods have you installed too ?

I apologize; I found out the issue was a conflict with the "Loot In Loose Containers" Mod. I'm still doing some tests and will try the latest update too.

Also I modded my First and Last name entries; I wasn't sure if you'd be inclined of giving us a option to integrate realistic names for BEAR and UESC operatives since this is a single player mod, but if you want to I have the files already setup for you. in the attached message. Here's the stats:

BEAR:

Cyrillic First Names - 883

Cyrillic Last Names - 1710

First Names - 844

Last Names - 1708

UESC:

First Names - 1235

Last Names - 17907

The names are already separated. You just have to add the code to modify the 2 PMCs and give us a option for Cyrillic BEAR names. There are no duplicate names but there might be Russian Cyrillic names that sound the same just spelled differently.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!