Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?1b4f2…jEhUNRzJpryqZosgo42CJ6NpG
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official EFT Game Launcher
    List of used mods
    none

Each time I try to enter Woods map, deploying stuck at 00:00.000, I already hear forest sounds of this map, but never get deployed. Tried waiting for 15 minutes from this point, nothing changes.

At the same time I can play Customs, Factory, Reserve and probably any other map (except Woods) without any issues.

Checked FAQ, reinstalled game twice, cleaned %documents%\Escape From Tarkov folder, created new profile just for test, don't have any special symbols in game path. Nothing helps.

Have to notice, in server log, record about closed socket - it's after I closed game with alt+f4.

Also I checked errors log, and curious thing that it warns about missing woods_combined_00000 and similar, but I can see them sitting in Aki_Data\Server\database\loot\staticContainers.json perfectly, and json layout is correct, I checked it. Screenshot as a proof https://prnt.sc/xi6l16efJkul

I am a game developer myself, with a lot of experience, so I checked most obvious things before posting, but can't find out what's happening.

• The only thing I missed: I didn't check official EFT files for corruption, and looks like it was the case.

Probably worth adding this to FAQ.

Now everything works fine.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!