codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?9e399…37TagZKr4YVurpC59LLYZqi8T
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    none

Old thread: Backend error: Certificate Validation error [Revisit]

So yeah I'm pretty sure it's a weekly problem now (Maybe sth to do with the weekly quest?). When I start up with my old save today I see in the server log it generates new weekly quests and from this point the error re-appears. Then I moved all mods to a different folder and created a new profile. Got in the game, moved some items around, switch panels, boom, error.

The log files are generated using a fresh profile.

• Official Post

hmm, at the moment I'm unsure how to debug this, if this is happening on a new profile with no mods also, something seems up, when did you install 2.3.1?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• hmm, at the moment I'm unsure how to debug this, if this is happening on a new profile with no mods also, something seems up, when did you install 2.3.1?

After looking at the log myself again I found something: https://imgur.com/a/bWqBXfE

It was a typo, but I'm not sure if it actually caused the error. At least correcting the URL makes it returns something. idk.

Edit: yeah pretty sure it has nothing to do with the error but it's still a typo :-O

Edited once, last by ChiNoel ().

• Official Post

yeah that typo is BSG's typo :kekw:

kinda shows the kinda pain we deal with.

but at the moment im kinda stumped on what to do, you are getting errors with moving items and getting cert errors,

i'd probably start with reinstalling EFT and SPT from fresh and go from there, save your profile somewhere and go from there

• Alrighty, this is gonna take a while.

In fact, I've tried re-copying the files back in 2.3.0 when I had this error, but it's no use. :kannatiredofthis:

I'll try reinstalling it when I have the time, thank you for the support!

• Official Post

Alrighty, this is gonna take a while.

In fact, I've tried re-copying the files back in 2.3.0 when I had this error, but it's no use. :kannatiredofthis:

I'll try reinstalling it when I have the time, thank you for the support!

yeah sorry I’m out of ideas for now, make sure you clean install BSGs EFT too

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• yeah sorry I’m out of ideas for now, make sure you clean install BSGs EFT too

I'll wait till next week when I had that error again. It's still very strange that it's a weekly problem.

Also, Windows will show a security warning when starting the server and the launcher and I realized it could be a problem. I've unblocked both now and will run it as admin and see if it works next week.

• Will redo everything when AKI 2.4.0 come out, not really have the time rn. Running as admin doesn't seem to help either.

But I do find out that under normal circumstances (no constant errors) when sending requests really really frequently (like violently switching tabs and moving items and using scav case and everything) will cause the error to appear but only once.

I guess it's ok to close the thread then. Thank you for your attention to this.

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!