Camera Unsnap

• Kobrakon added a new file:

does what the title says, unsnaps the player camera and keeps the body visible so you can use it for photos or videos

now with freecam controls and timescale manipulation

• Kobrakon added a new version:

Added Freecam Controls

Use arrow keys to move, space to move up, and left ctrl to move down, also added a bindable control with a base key of the equals key to slave the camera viewport to your mouse so you can look around.

quick update that adds an adjustable config option for mouse sensitivity when controlling the slaved camera viewport

added the ability to change the game timescale while using the cam and set the movement keys to what you want using the BepInEx config

so now yall can take some slow mo stuff or freeze frame

quick stealth update to the git to fix a conflict I just saw that prevented fall immunity from working properly

Added the ability to record camera paths, which works by recording the cameras angles and position each frame and from there you play it to have the camera follow the recorded path. You can also resume recordings after stopping them to append a new stream onto the recording, like a jump cut.

• Hi, I have taken a test with your mod on the most recent alpha build of 22032, and whenever I try to adjust the settings in F12 or toggle camera unsnap, the game dose not respond and the error message below just keeps spam in the console. I have never seen this situation in alpha builds before 22032, and Terkoiz's Freecam mod also encounters the same bug in the same build, maybe BSG has permanently removed something from the game. I hope this message can help you if you'd like to update this mod beforehand.

[Exception] : TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000043 (from typeref, class/assembly GClass2092`1, Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class310:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

• Camera will unsnap if I press C by itself, doesn't seem to require holding ctrl and pressing C for it to unsnap. Tried changing it to other hot keys and other binds, etc, no change. Pressing C will unsnap regardless.

• Just installed SPT from scratch and downloaded the lastest cam unsnap version. It shows on F12 menu but it's not working. Tried to change the keybinds and nothing. Any solution guys?

• Please fix this mod for version 3.3.7. (Same issues as the people above said.)

Due to the fact that this mod does not work, I can not create my content on tarkov.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!