SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

• CWX added a new file:

CWX

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Official Post

My Norton anti-virus automaticly removes the installer and gives me a warning that it may be a threat.

well, i can tell you it isn't, not really anything I can do about Norton, you only have two options:

1. install SPT manually,

2. disable Norton, install using this and re-enable Norton after i guess

plus the source code is on the gitea if you wanna browse it

• Ok, thank you, I guess I'll try my hand at the manual installation. I think I've managed to do it correctly, just waiting for the patcher now. Thanks for the quick reply. :)

• Official Post

How long does it take to download. Its stuck at "No patcher zip file present in directory, downloading."

That’s dependent on your internet, it should have a progress % showing when it starts downloading

• If you're having issues downloading this, download .NET AND visual studio. Open visual studio and click open project, and then click the .exe file. Once there, start it at the top

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

fix for the installer trying to delete the patcher that doesn't exist if game version matches

• I've tried to get sp tarkov for almost an hour and it hasn't worked. I tried this and it would start downloading, but at some point it closed and now it says its not in a folder, although I am pretty sure I have put it in one. Looking for help if that's ok!

• I don't know how to make a video could I screenshare on something like discord? I got it downloaded but it says I have the wrong patch now and something isn't "hashing out". I load into the sp tarkov and then it kicks me out when I try and continue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!