Lots of Loot

• RainbowPC added a new file:

• RainbowPC added a new version:

Fixed a bug were you couldn't put any item larger than 2x2 in your backpack

Added a option of weighted item generation in loose containers based on their price (red keycard rarer than duct tape)

Works for AKI-3.5.3

Combined my Loose Container Loot and Loose Loot Overlay into one

changed the way internal loot is generated so now it can be recursive

• RainbowPC

Changed the title of the thread from “Loose Container Loot” to “Lots of Loot”.
  • getting errors loading into a raid about back pack filters not being found and then raid never loads in. each raid is a different backpack, once it was backpack_molle . i had the whole error copied on clipboard but then erased it for the auth code to make an account here to post issue :banthinking: . so excuse me for 1 post while i relaunch and try and get it again.

"order": [ 

"ServerValueModifier", 

"ODT-ItemInfo-3.1.6", 

"JoshMate-BetterBackpacks", 

"ATLAS-GEAR", 

"Nootropix-PineappleBlitz", 

"TorturedChunk-LevelRewards-1.0.3", 

"KawaiiWeaponMods", 

"Priscilu", 

"Priscilu Special Weapons", 

"Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit-1.0.0", 

"zM Ammo", 

"Lua-CustomSpawnPoints", 

"RainbowPC-LotsOfLoot-2.0.0", 

"PreyToLive-BetterSpawnsPlus" 

}

here is mod list and order

here is error from another member but mines the same filter error

• I tried 5 times didn't work once always the same error and idk how to fix it.

after a reorder of mods i was able to get into factory 1 time but then it failed same error again. i think maybe theres new backpacks that wernt added in the config when he updated but idk im not a modder

Added back the ability to change the chance for no items to spawn in a container

New download method with google drive

Updated the item generation in containers

Added option for more loot in marked rooms

Tested for AKI 3.5.5

• What's format for set list of items? Do I need to put item ids there? Do I need to put spawn chance value there? What if I want to make spawn specific items in specific location and map?
    Is there a way to make lots of loot work with svm properly? Like I want to svm modify airdrop items and lots of loot to modify loot spawns

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!