Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    bluehead-AIOTrader
    HideoutArchitect
    NeverLoseEquipment
    ServerValueModifier

My graphic settings and control settings is not saving after I restart game. If I press "Clean game settings" in launcher it saying "an issue occurred while cleaning game settings". And i don't have "shared.ini" in my /documents/Escape from tarkov/ folder but if I create it and press "clear game settings in launcher" it moving "shared.ini" to /documents/backup/ folder and rename it but don't create another one in /documents/Escape from tarkov/. Maybe I just need to have one "shared.ini" with code in it and move it to /documents/Escape from tarkov?

• Official Post

ok so since a version number that i dont remember the location of your settings is located in your:

C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Battlestate Games\Escape from Tarkov\Settings

in here will be :

i would delete these and launch the game again, it will yeet all your settings, but should hopefully fix your issue

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• After I deleted the settings, the game created them again and I changed them both in the live client and in spt, but when I go first to the live client and then to spt, the graphics and control settings in spt are reset, but the settings in the live client remain the same exposed

• After I deleted the settings, the game created them again and I changed them both in the live client and in spt, but when I go first to the live client and then to spt, the graphics and control settings in spt are reset, but the settings in the live client remain the same exposed

Same issue as this. settings resetting on SPT but not live.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!