Download any EFT version outside of its official way can get you banned.
If we find out that you downloaded EFT on a pirate website you'll be banned without further informations.

You need to own the game and keep it installed on your computer to play AKI.
Backup Escape From Tarkov 0.12.11.7.15261
2.0.* mods aren't working on 2.1.0.
  • waffle.lord added a new file:

• did all of this for some reason when i load up the game it loads up the main tarkov screem but doesnt show like the buttons or anything no spinny wheel either and shows im on the latest patch in the bottom left hand even tho i used patcher and when i right click on tarkov.exe it shows me on .11661

• did all of this for some reason when i load up the game it loads up the main tarkov screem but doesnt show like the buttons or anything no spinny wheel either and shows im on the latest patch in the bottom left hand even tho i used patcher and when i right click on tarkov.exe it shows me on .11661

Same thing

• I just want to confirm that, at 1st i could not get this to work. I was booting up the game and getting stuck on the screen before the main menu infinite loading. I tried what a previous post said, did everything fresh and then MADE SURE TO GO TO THE ROOT FOLDER PROPERTIES AND TURN OFF READ ONLY. then badabing badaboom, all working. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

• I just want to confirm that, at 1st i could not get this to work. I was booting up the game and getting stuck on the screen before the main menu infinite loading. I tried what a previous post said, did everything fresh and then MADE SURE TO GO TO THE ROOT FOLDER PROPERTIES AND TURN OFF READ ONLY. then badabing badaboom, all working. :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

What do u mean with root folder ?

• How long do we have to wait for a new patch? Just eager to play it on single player since only now i heard about it.

The current version of Tarkov is currently:

Best regards!

• Wow asking for updates within hours of release, you want to have a crack at figuring it out yourself?

April 15, 2021 was the last version released according to the version history tab. Are we missing something?

• Hello guys i have problem bcs my tarkov version is 0.12.11.6.15087 and i cant downgrade this and i dont saw i use wrong downgrader,my game start up but perma loading pls help

@Edit And now i have patch 0.12.11.6.15092

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!