codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?de28e…8aBQJX21PTuWi1vdPy91caRyR
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f2b93…4zGpNb45CfV6984Koe7WoxQmc
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From the EFT website.
    List of used mods
    AK Guy, Armalite Reloaded, Gear Gal, Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater, Priscilu, Questor, Revingly-FoodDrink-Redux, Revingly-FreeHealing, Revingly-LPA-Redux, ServerValueModifier, Trap-BabaYaga, and Trap-CustomQuests.

Literally every time I die or extract I'm stuck at a black screen but there's still outside or inside audio like rain or floorboards creaking and stuff like that. If I press esc or anything nothing happens all I can do is Alt-F4.

• Kenobi212

Changed the title of the thread from “Black Screen After Extract” to “Black Screen After Extract Or Death”.
    • Official Post

the logs dont indicate anything wrong happening, are these logs including a time it happened?

also try without mods and see.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• have also had this issue, tend to find theres a 50/50 chance whether closing the game will cause it to count the round as not happening or having been successful if i managed to extract. i let it stay open for a few minutes to see what the server would say and ended up with

has happened several times with no specific rhyme or reason, doesnt happen often but is annoying when it does. from what i can tell the pause interface is still active beneath the black screen and using it to dc the lobby just leads it to get stuck in lobby with the ambience still playing, even long after the raid should be over

• I had 3 scav runs in a row that black screened after extract, I took all my mods out and it worked fine. Try that. The last mod I installed was the real-time flea market prices mod, so going to try and reinstall all mods except that one next.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!