Flea market price sorting always show USD/EUR on top of Ruble regardless the actual value

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7b4bf…TLnco3E2W3S1z26AaBc6wPzdb
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4ca0b…z8CPjh1aPaAuZ5jEErFTk8fvG
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b90ad…Rs16WnUkegtGMoXmYigdFDQst
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://prod.escapefromtarkov.com/launcher/download
    List of used mods
    AllExamined
    Fin-AILoader
    ServerValueModifier
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStates-2.1.1

Updated: Seems to be related to SVM, even though no config changed for flea market but it messed up the sorting. I will forward to the author for more info

Updated 2.0: Seems to be related to mod that using PostDBLoad (probably, not an expert), probably will need Dev to help further

Found out that flea market sorting is now messed up, it always show the lowest number value instead of money value as screenshot. This also applies when buying parts from preset modding.

Edited 3 times, last by Moonm3n: Updated: Seems to be related to SVM, even though no config changed for flea market but it messed up the sorting. I will forward to the author for more info ().

• I tried all the mods i installed one by one and this would triggered by SVM, also Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater.

I think that this might happen whenever a mod is touching the forbidden flea market :P not sure if this can be fixed on mod level or this might be something related to core code. Out of my expertise.

Meanwhile I have already informed SVM authors and hopefully they will be able to help on this.

• unknown.png?width=1019&height=573
    Heh, funni.unknown.png

Ahem, Investigating.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• unknown.png?width=244&height=573
    I might need someone from devs to actually test all of this.
    With all changes disabled (Aka SVM default preset) It still makes flea finicky.
    If everything is disabled, only variables filling happening in SVM.
    unknown.png

So i may assume IF it's SVM error - it would be hidden here.(And i threw thic pic here because i don't see one)
    I'll try to make a blank mod that will use postDBLoad() and see how it will behave.

• Ok, I narrowed it down
    When you call

const DynamicRouterModService = container.resolve("DynamicRouterModService");

in postDBLoad(container) - it does cause the issue above.
    3 possible outcomes.
    1) I need to switch all functions that is related to that variable into PreAki load or PostAki load (If applicable and possible - if not, look at point 3)

2) I need to be called skill issue that I used postDB inappropriately and move back to PostAki(Or pre Aki) load like it was in 3.0.0 (before PostDBLoad was made) (to clarify, 1st outcome is only function, and 2nd is whole block)
    3) This is an actual bug and should be fixed, like no way just resolving something like that should break EFTs sorting system, idk.
    Be advised, I haven't checked every single resolve variable in SVM, i just stumbled into this one and went straight reporting it.

So in the end - i'll wait till someone confirm that is a bug or skill issue before i'll start doing any changes.

Edited once, last by GhostFenixx ().

• It's funny, I was also trying to find out which line causes the issue, and I managed to call up to

const HttpResponse = container.resolve("HttpResponseUtil");

anything below this will break the flea.

As I removing mods to find out which mod breaks the flea, I found out that another mod is also breaking it. And it is also using PostDBLoad, so high chances that PostDBLoad is bugged.

Thanks mate! I will stay with the broken flea for while then :D

• Also, CWX, if you come by reading this - it might also be related to the issue i've reported to you yesterday,

• Well, as expected - User issue, or better say Modders Issue.
    So in short: For all modders who might encounter this - transfer all Response/Controller/Routes away from PostDBLoad.
    Even though it would still work - it causes really weird bugs.
    List of bugs that's 100% being caused by it:
    1. Most Barters will cost 1P

2. Prices will not be sorted right, making USD/EUR/RUB to be calculated equally.
    3. Finalised Prices will not be calculated properly on buying gear via preset modding if you have something that has price in USD.

List of Not fully tested prohibited calls in PostDBLoad:

StaticRouterModService = container.resolve("StaticRouterModService");
    DynamicRouterModService = container.resolve("DynamicRouterModService")

BotController = container.resolve("BotController");
    InraidController = container.resolve("InraidController");

At least this is the one I had to move away.

You can't put them into preload (maybe not obvious for everyone) so you'll have to have postAkiLoadMod() for such tasks like rerouting server calls or editing profile.

EDIT 14:00 GMT+2: To preakiLoad()
    Maybe it's just my bad code, but i didn't manage to run postAkiLoad even a logger, instead i went to pre aki with defining Controllers inside routes, because if you try to resolve a controller in pre aki - it will throw an error.
    As of final words: SVM is fixed, won't happen in 1.5.3
    Feel free to close the thread.

Edited once, last by GhostFenixx ().

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!