BodyBlessings

• ShadowXtrex added a new file:

• ShadowXtrex

Changed the title of the thread from “GhostBlessing” to “BodyBlessings”.
  • Installed and tried it out because I love this mod. It made all my armor useless and all bullets passed through each one. Did some troubleshooting, and deleting the plugin dll file made everything work again.

• Installed and tried it out because I love this mod. It made all my armor useless and all bullets passed through each one. Did some troubleshooting, and deleting the plugin dll file made everything work again.

Do u deleted the armor before update the mod ?

What part of the body fail? Helmets, facemaks, eyewear, bodyarmor, armbands ?

• I did a fresh install. fresh profile. I tried glasses, helmets, and body armor. Not only did it affect the armors with this mod, but from other mods as well (super slick, etc.) After that I troubleshooted a bit and pulled mod by mod and tried it with only that mod up, and it was still an issue at not having any armor. Would just buy it and run in to factory to test. I deleted the dll file in plugins and armor started working again.

• getting an error whenever I start the server;

No ideas. I dunno how to work the order.json so maybe it's related to that but renaming this mod so it shows up last in the modorder also doesn't work.

eugh

• getting an error whenever I start the server;

No ideas. I dunno how to work the order.json so maybe it's related to that but renaming this mod so it shows up last in the modorder also doesn't work.

When u get the issue? because I have already working before upload it

• ShadowXtrex added a new version:

Changelog

• Require AKI 3.6.0
    • Refactor for the presets, now all are in `_Optional` folder. To install the preset enter to the preset folder and copy and replace the content in the root mod folder.
    • Temporary dependency updated added. Update when the jbs4bmx update it!!**
    • VirusTotal and CRC Checksum are available in the download page release.

Any Issue?

• Hey man, "BackgroundColor": "defgreenault" from items.json is causing unable to convert error for me. It was fixed by just changing it to green.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!