[Deprecated] LukewarmPudding's BlackGear

• New issue (low priority):

I can't find any itemstoadd.json in my database folder and none of the other DB files have item prices inside. The prices on my session are correct to the itemstoadd.json that ShadowXtrex posted on the site previously, but I have no way to edit them without that file. Is there a different DB file I should be looking for? Is it in a different location?

ItemsToAdd.json?? which version are using you, because the actual doesn't have that file

• So it's working but it only show in ragman i can't find it in flea market or even see linked search, a bit funky.

What exact version are you on?

I'm on 0.13.021734 and simply didn't work

should i update to latest eft? 0.13.0.3.22032?

Linked parts never works, idk why
    about flea, that's normal, only ragman can sell the items.

I tried to add to the rest of the sellers and only crash the mod

• lukewarmpudding added a new version:

Changelog

• Requires AKI 3.5.0++
    • Code changed entirely. If you find something missing, tell me. I need the item list for add the quest compatibility.
    • No new items added.
    • CRC-SHA256 is available below.
    • VirusTotal and CRC Checksum are available in the download page release.

Any Issue?

FROM THIS MOD VERSION, JustNU CORE v1.1.0 IS REQUIRED.

• I seem to be getting some errors. download file said compatible with 3.5.0++ so I assumed it would work with my 3.5.2 save, though maybe not. My other theory is that since I can't exactly make it the bottom of the load order due to MOAR also requiring to be the bottom of the load order, there may be issues. If it's the fact I need 3.5.5 to use it, then I may use the previous download of this mod. Thoughts on this if I can even fix it?

ModLoader: loading 9 mods...

Mod: AlternativeTraderPics version: 352.0.1 by: jbs4bmx loaded

Mod: BandanaOfProtection version: 352.0.1 by: jbs4bmx loaded

Mod: ItemInfo version: 3.1.6 by: ODT loaded

Mod: Softcore version: 1.3.3 by: x-ODT loaded

Mod: armordebuffremover version: 2.3.1 by: Kiki loaded

Mod: Fold Everything Again version: 1.0.0 by: Fin loaded

Mod: JustNUCore version: 1.1.0 by: JustNU loaded

Mod: BlackGear version: 3.5.5 by: LukewarmPudding loaded

Mod: MOAR version: 1.2.4 by: Dushaoan loaded

Server: executing startup callbacks...

Importing database...

Database import finished

jbs4bmx-BandanaOfProtection v352.0.1: Cached successfully

[Item Info] Mod compatibility delay enabled (5 seconds), waiting for other mods data to load...

LukewarmPudding-BlackGear v3.5.5 - Using Preset: Release

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'user/mods/zLuckewarmpudding-BlackGear-v3.5.5/database/'

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'user/mods/zLuckewarmpudding-BlackGear-v3.5.5/database/'

at Object.readdirSync (node:fs:1405:3)

at Object.readdirSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1309:35)

at VFS.getFiles (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\VFS.js)

at ImporterUtil.loadRecursive (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\ImporterUtil.js)

at BlackGear.postDBLoad (X:\SPT\user\mods\zLuckewarmpudding-BlackGear-v3.5.5\src\BlackGear.js:32:33)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at Object.readdirSync (node:fs:1405:3)

at Object.readdirSync (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1309:35)

at VFS.getFiles (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\VFS.js)

at ImporterUtil.loadRecursive (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\ImporterUtil.js)

at BlackGear.postDBLoad (X:\SPT\user\mods\zLuckewarmpudding-BlackGear-v3.5.5\src\BlackGear.js:32:33)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

• Thanks for the report. Is fixed. Download it again, delete the old folder and done

• I have a minor issue with the description reading 'balalala' and it freezing menus, but I believe it may have to do with the 'ItemSellPrice' mod as it's usually the main conflict and has done so in other similar mods.

Edited once, last by Cane ().

• Yeah it sadly is that mod.

It sadly conflicts some times with modded items, but the latest issue was with the new toolbox mod where it would show Ergonomics instead of slots and would do the above mentioned bug. I also included what actually happens when attempting to double click for the descriptions and it freezing when trying to exit out.

It doesn't seem to be with every single black item, but its with a decent amount.

• ShadowXtrex

Changed the title of the thread from “LukewarmPudding's BlackGear” to “[Deprecated] LukewarmPudding's BlackGear”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!