Fin's Armor Upgrader

• Fin added a new file:

Fin
  • Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.0.0a for AKI 3.2.x

• Upgraded armor attachments should now be compatible with upgraded armor items
  • Fin added a new version:

Fin
  • I've currently been encountering this error:

TypeError: undefined is not iterable (cannot read property Symbol(Symbol.iterator))

TypeError: undefined is not iterable (cannot read property Symbol(Symbol.iterator))

at Function.createAssort (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\user\mods\Fin-ArmorUpgrades\src\mod.js:150:47)

at Function.onGameStart (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\user\mods\Fin-ArmorUpgrades\src\mod.js:489:44)

at Object.action (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\user\mods\Fin-ArmorUpgrades\src\mod.js:603:25)

at $79469d862e09d5e9$export$1d24e66a30f2c3c6.handleStatic (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\obj\bundle.js:13983:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\obj\bundle.js:14299:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\obj\bundle.js:14289:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\obj\bundle.js:15973:38)

at Inflate.cb (C:\Users\zicor\Desktop\SPT 3.2.0\obj\bundle.js:15999:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

which causes the game to not even load the main menu. It works fine whenever I scorch earth redownload SPT and reinstall mods but after rebooting it will bring up this error message again.

Current mods installed

AKGUY

alevesThings

Armalite-Reloaded

AssAssIn-Olympus

FershteBalancePatch

Fin-ArmorUpgrades

GearGal

Goggles

jbs4bmx-HoltzmanShield

JoshJ5Hawk-SuperAmmo/Items

KawaiiWeaponMods

LukewarmPudding-Blackgearset-V1.3.2

MaidTraiders

Priscilu

RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheCloths-1.0.0 (not updated to 3.2.0 but has not caused problems)

RaiRaiTheRaichu-UselessKeyBlacklist-1.0.0

SVM

TacticoolReplacers

Trap-ProgressiveStash

It still does this even when it's the only mod in the folder. Unsure if this is user error or some major bug found but I could use some help

• I believe you may have downloaded it in the brief period when I'd put the wrong version on DropBox? Try redownloading, and let me know if that doesn't fix it.

• I believe you may have downloaded it in the brief period when I'd put the wrong version on DropBox? Try redownloading, and let me know if that doesn't fix it.

So far nothing bad has happened yet, but will keep you posted if anything weird happens or major spaghetti code shenanigans occur. At the moment it's working pretty well with the BlackGearSet mod

• OK, So after about a few hours of playtime and rebooting the game all the upgraded armor just suddenly VANISHED. That I have no clue what would cause that. There were upgraded sets of armor both in stash and being worn and they disappeared.

• OK, So after about a few hours of playtime and rebooting the game all the upgraded armor just suddenly VANISHED. That I have no clue what would cause that. There were upgraded sets of armor both in stash and being worn and they disappeared.

If you open your profile file manually, and ctrl-f through it, are there any item entries that contain the string "_Finup_"? If so, could you upload that file somewhere so I can have a look at it?

Also, did this occur after you removed any mods? The items are created dynamically when the game begins, in order to account for the presence of mod-added or mod-altered armors, which means that removing those other mods will also prevent their armor bits from appearing.

• how do we drop the price :O its insane

They're supposed to be expensive at higher levels, to allow it to function as both a money sink, and to keep it from being too blatantly OP. -In general, upgrading enough armor to cover your chest and stomach (A fairly average armor set) should cost ~179,200 to upgrade from 4 > 5, which is actually cheaper than a lot of class 5 armors are. Upgrading that set from 5 > 6 would be 358400, which is actually substantially cheaper than purchasing a Slick, which covers only a single zone (I may need to adjust prices up some more at lower levels, actually >_>;;)

From there, class 7 is ~700k, class 8 is ~1.4m, class 9 is ~2.8m, and class 10 is ~5.6m, which feels appropriate for armor that lets you shrug off any bullet in the game.

(There's also the resale value of the original armor to consider, of course.. -You could sell your class 4, for instance, and then use that money to make buying a class 5 'cheaper', which can make upgrading them seem comparatively more expensive, but since this mod also currently fully repairs any armor that gets upgraded, I didn't want to account for that, since someone could already take a Slick with 23 maximum durability, pay 384,000 (Since a Slick only covers the thorax, by default, and armor price depends on which zones it covers), and have a class 7 slick at 80/80 durability, which is already a gigantic bargain.)

Edited 3 times, last by Fin ().

• If you open your profile file manually, and ctrl-f through it, are there any item entries that contain the string "_Finup_"? If so, could you upload that file somewhere so I can have a look at it?

Also, did this occur after you removed any mods? The items are created dynamically when the game begins, in order to account for the presence of mod-added or mod-altered armors, which means that removing those other mods will also prevent their armor bits from appearing.

I more than likely have updated one of the gear mods I have, so that likely explained why some of the upgraded stuff up and vanished.

Made a txt file for you, i noticed the "_Finup_" instances towards the bottom, in the 15000s lines with at least 13 instances.

Now I did notice that sometimes there will be upgrades for the upgraded armor bits, producing a mk ii V armor or something but that was most likely before that hotfix you made yesterday but wanted to bring that up incase its more common and still prevalent than I think.

• The mod is installed and I don't have any server errors ..... but I have no idea how to make this work.

I don't see any upgrade options anywhere.

I've noticed that when making a brand new profile, the items appear in the shop, but upon resetting Server or going into raid, they vanish like the Avatar. I've found a quick fix and the reason is below to the problem, still looking into why the trades appear and then vanish instead of either not appearing or just staying

Edited once, last by Goyle ().

• NVM i found the issue. apparently in the .json the loyalty requirement for level 1 is level 9. if the profile wasnt level 9 when the mod is added, it causes the items to vanish and not return unless the profile hits level 9 AND the server is reset.

• The mod is installed and I don't have any server errors ..... but I have no idea how to make this work.

I don't see any upgrade options anywhere.

to get the trades to appear, the way i discovered is to go into the base.json and change the first loyalty level level requirement to you current level or lower. an easy fix for those not wanting to wait until level 9 to actually unlock the trades

• NVM i found the issue. apparently in the .json the loyalty requirement for level 1 is level 9. if the profile wasnt level 9 when the mod is added, it causes the items to vanish and not return unless the profile hits level 9 AND the server is reset.

Oops. -That makes sense, though I hadn't expected it to require a server restart. I'll do some testing and see if I can't move the trader to a 5 loyalty level scale, where level 1 is unlocked by default, but nothing is for sale.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!