Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4e1fd…HJjdkUhTNrSbLmocWsS56w5zV
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT Official website
    List of used mods
    None

Originally had Slot stackslot cartridges in item error with id effa6a6b7ad6358aba961f29 and read in another post to go to the profiles tab and remove all instances of that id, i tried, and now whenever i tried to load the server i get

(node:13928) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Unsupported issue: Expected string but "{" found. (please open an issue at the repo)

at runFixer (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\node_modules\json-fixer\index.js:91:16)

at fixJson (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\node_modules\json-fixer\index.js:103:21)

at doubleCheck (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\node_modules\json-fixer\index.js:29:44)

at fixJson (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\node_modules\json-fixer\index.js:105:10)

at fixingTime (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\node_modules\json-fixer\index.js:113:11)

at checkJson (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\node_modules\json-fixer\index.js:146:12)

at JsonUtil.deserialize (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\obj\bundle.js:16938:99)

at SaveServer.loadProfile (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\obj\bundle.js:15062:50)

at SaveServer.load (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\obj\bundle.js:15022:39)

at SaveCallbacks.onLoad (C:\Battlestate Games\TarkovSP\obj\bundle.js:2609:25)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:13928) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:13928) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code

• I'd recommend using IDE that could highlight the error in the syntax, I personally use Visual Studio Code for that.
    Other than that - I may recommend joining EmuRC - https://discord.gg/sptarkov , where you could share your profile, either me or one of our members could fix it for ya, you can also ask for help in SPT Hub - https://discord.sp-tarkov.com

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Thank you! I'd probably be happier with someone else helping me, I thought the courses I've taken would have made me qualified enough to handle something like this, but clearly not. I just joined the server, should i dm you on that or?

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!