Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?93a64…e7XG4aWeNd2PeLqQE5s83VgtF
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    -
    List of used mods
    -

Hello, how to be accepted in Discord? My !apply is not accepted now for almost three days and also the letter to WillDaPope has brought no answer. It would be nice if there is checked. I had already made a request last month which was not answered.

Therefore, the nice question here in the forum how to be accepted. Or may there only certain people on it?

• I still don't have an answer, unfortunately, either here or on Discord. If the Discord is not for everyone then please write that with it. It would be really nice if there would come any reaction whether yes or no. I agree with everyone but not with none, you do not namely.

• I signed up for the discord channel 3 days ago and was immediately excepted. Ensure you do not have the default discord profile picture, you will immediately get kicked from the server if you do. Look for a DM from Security-Sama, answer all the questions to be authenticated.

Good luck

• I signed up for the discord channel 3 days ago and was immediately excepted. Ensure you do not have the default discord profile picture, you will immediately get kicked from the server if you do. Look for a DM from Security-Sama, answer all the questions to be authenticated.

Good luck

This is my streamer channel, there is no 0815 picture in it, questions are answered as far as I could. Nix no answer even from WillDaPope. Answers I had already answered a month ago and this time came none.

• Too bad that you do not get an answer here, would have liked to look in the Discord!

#application say WillDaPope:

"Reminder that my DMs are open for assistance with the application process only."

But from the looks of it, not really. After 1 week still no answer received.

Thx RangerVictorTwo for trying to help.

• As an alternative I can recommend <link censored> used to be affiliated in rules section but no moar.

We have some modders and devs in our server, but in most cases we're providing technical support.

Heh, I can link links here, that'll make someone hate me.

• Official Post

As an alternative I can recommend <link censored> used to be affiliated in rules section but no moar.

We have some modders and devs in our server, but in most cases we're providing technical support.

The server you linked is no longer affiliated with us due to multiple different instances of licence violations and open sharing of pirated game files. This also falls under Rule #3 of the Hub: "Don't promote other platforms and discord servers."

• Terkoiz

Closed the thread.
  • Terkoiz

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!