Labs Bot Generation seems to be breaking the server.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?76f13…gWuWQ8CzcNYKiGcvkmKi2L9R6
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4d84e…Kjc2uCjJw8drtgJ77bAmkbzM3
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?875da…squmMydsuW5VMcL8NhLX3Ayf3
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
    List of used mods
    none

Not having anything (raiders or pmcs) spawn on the map even after hitting garage/elevator buttons with ai amount set to as online or even horde. And when I extract either via elevator, garage, or kill myself with a nade the screen goes black and just loops the sound going. At that point even if I force close the client the server is stuck at the following and requires a force shutdown/restart to get going again.

[Client Request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/maxCap

[Client Request] /singleplayer/settings/bot/limit/pmcBot

[Client Request] /client/game/bot/generate

It seems to me that something to do with the bot generation caused the server to hang, but that is merely my 2 cents of ignorance.

• Do you have `Enable Bosses` checked?
    I may try to repro, yet the error is unclear, there is request timeout on your side when it tries to generate bots, but i don't see any error that would cause it.
    I may assume you selected server mid-game(clicking on server terminal screen can freeze it) and it desynced with the client, if it was DB/generation issue, i would see some exceptions in logs.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

Edited 2 times, last by GhostFenixx ().

• i havent had any spawning issues but i am having an issue where anytime i do a raid as my pmc and i extract the screen goes black and the sound just loops, alt + f4 and restart game makes me lose everything i had found in the last raid. i can do scav runs and extract just fine

• i havent had any spawning issues but i am having an issue where anytime i do a raid as my pmc and i extract the screen goes black and the sound just loops, alt + f4 and restart game makes me lose everything i had found in the last raid. i can do scav runs and extract just fine

Create your own post about it, this isn't clearly everyone's issue.

Speaking of THIS post, the issue is surprisingly easy to reproduce, I can confirm the error is not the user issue rather unknown hang related to bot generation, makes me wonder if it's bot type related or location related, investigating.
    UPD: This is CLEARLY bot type issue, now i'm looking into it, may report to AKI devs.

• Devs are aware and working it, I expect you'll see either a hotfix message in dev section and you'll just have redownload
    https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-…leases/releases/tag/3.2.3
    Or they release a new version.
    ETA of the fix is unknown so be patient, avoid playing Lab for now, maybe reserve too.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!