Realistic Plate System

• Kobrakon added a new file:

• Kobrakon added a new version:

-Minor revamp, added stomach plates and changed regular plates to only protect the thorax, so now decent-sized carriers such as a gzhel can take thorax and stomach plates while small carriers like Slicks can only take thorax plates

-Added plates and stuff to fence assort, wanted to add it to ragman but this update is already pretty late so I'm saving all that for next time

Highly recommend you sell your plates before updating tho cause I changed a lot of the IDs for the new system, though chest plates should still remain

plate machine fixed, bots should generate properly and I did some general tweaks here and there and added plates to ragman

also completely forgor to mention last update but I also added a plate container so you can store plates in it, available on flea

swapped plate model to a more consistent one which I also did some texture work on (original was bland), and I changed the arm plate model to feature two plates to be more appropriate

tweaked bot generation so that scavs only have plates of lvl 4 or less so you wont encounter any more god scavs with lvl 7 plates

fixed an issue with the plate container that resulted in it not accepting arm and stomach plates

Fixed a pricing issue and decreased overall prices for carrires

Tweaked weight so armor isn't too unbearable and more close to it's real life equivalent

Plates are now generated for every material type (UHMWPE, Kevlar, Titan, etc), don't worry tho, base plate ids are still the same

-Fixed bot gen

// for some reason I had to switch to functional iteration in order for my changes to apply, also had to do that for iterating and editing items, seems like the regular for statement just doesn't wanna work for some reason

Added config options, you can now set the maximum armor level to be generated, plate spawn chances for AI, and whether armors with integrated armor (i.e. PACA) should be ignored during vest tweaking

-Fixed a generation issue with the MaxClass config option

-Added the ability to configure how much of a carrier's weight is retained after tweaking

also now hosting future releases on github

• Can someone please help me install the mod? First time trying to install a mod and to say I'm struggling would be putting it lightly. I've tried extracting the mod folder to the mods and plugins folders separately, both inside the included folder and straight everything without a folder separately. I've also tried extracting everything into the main SPTARKOV folder without the included folder. Everytime creating a new account and still plate carriers have no removable plates and no plates found on flea.

• Can someone please help me install the mod? First time trying to install a mod and to say I'm struggling would be putting it lightly. I've tried extracting the mod folder to the mods and plugins folders separately, both inside the included folder and straight everything without a folder separately. I've also tried extracting everything into the main SPTARKOV folder without the included folder. Everytime creating a new account and still plate carriers have no removable plates and no plates found on flea.

Download the zip file, use 7zip to unzip (WinRAR has issues), extract file into user/mods folder.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!