Death Trader

• llife added a new file:

• llife added a new version:

update to fix the error... one day i will learn to proof read my script to make sure everything is correct...

• Do you install this mod like every other one? I moved the folder to my user/mods/ folder but the server won't load it at all. It doesn't even fail to load, nothing. Am I doing something wrong? My version is 3.1.1

• Do you install this mod like every other one? I moved the folder to my user/mods/ folder but the server won't load it at all. It doesn't even fail to load, nothing. Am I doing something wrong? My version is 3.1.1

yes, unzip in user/mods folder... new mod, i never had 3.1.1 installed, so i don't know how those were structured.. my mod is compatible with current version of SPT. can not/will not guarantee compatibility with older versions

Added M1A Creedmoor, a few more adjusted handguards (foregrip position adjusted), a couple of re-textured armored rigs, and a couple of re-textured backpacks.
    Also adjusted background colors of guns and mags/barrels (if any included) to match to make it easier to tell which mags go with which gun...

let me know if you have any issues!!

• im not exactly sure how to make it compatible with other mod items.. im still looking into it, but means i need the mod your inquiring about to make work, which can turn into everyone wanting it compatible with this mod or that, which is highly unrealistic considering the amount of mods available

however, a quick workaround (maybe) is you can add the id's of the blacked night vision to the filters of my masks in the mod's files...

fixed a bundle issue with Geissele handguard, brought to my attention by @Azra

thank you Azra

updated to better balance the Vintorez operatingResource to not burn half durability in a single raid.

thanks to asdf and Wireman for pointing it out..

• Hi.

If I change any value in items.json (anything) i get:

Attempted to parse file: user/mods/life-death/database/templates/items.json. Error: Unsupported issue: Expected "[", "false", "null", "true", "{", number, or string but "" found. (please open an issue at the repo)

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: Error: Attempted to parse file: user/mods/life-death/database/templates/items.json. Error: Unsupported issue: Expected "[", "false", "null", "true", "{", number, or string but "" found. (please open an issue at the repo)

Stacktrace:

Error: Attempted to parse file: user/mods/life-death/database/templates/items.json. Error: Unsupported issue: Expected "[", "false", "null", "true", "{", number, or string but "" found. (please open an issue at the repo)

at JsonUtil.deserializeWithCacheCheck (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\JsonUtil.js)

at DatabaseImporter.loadRecursive (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\DatabaseImporter.js)

at DatabaseImporter.loadRecursive (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\DatabaseImporter.js)

at Mod.postDBLoad (G:\EscapeFromTarkov\user\mods\life-death\mod.js:17:33)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at C:\snapshot\project\obj\Program.js

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

Why is that?

• deleted a comma?? i dont know.. no idea what you edited

Added the chance ability to have the daily or weekly elimination quest to appear on the death trader!

• I have a problem with the mod, I have multiple missing texture. I install the mod after the new update and I might had the last version of the mod and delete it for the new version. I install the mod in the mod folder and I have the .zip version and the extract version, both are the new version. Please help me fixing the error that might happen for my installation. There is picture of my missing texture link with the comment.

here a link to a video of me without a bugged item and with the bugged item : -> https://medal.tv/games/escape-…te=cr-MSxDSFYsMzQ5Nzc5Niw <-

• can you screenshot your mod folder?

should appear like this

image.png

please note the path in the address bar at the very top of my screenshot..

also the questassort warning in console should be fixed with latest version... 1.1.7

• the only thing i can think of that would cause this is not having all the files in the mod... which is why the bundles aren't loading.. or spt is installed wrong to begin with..

spt-aki should be on 3.3.0, installed from the spt website, and mod should include all folders and files in my screenshot above..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!