Ammo Rework (ABANDONED)

• TsarNapoleon added a new file:

• I'm using Faupi's MunnitionsExpert mod and it's giving data that doesn't match up with your mod's changes.

I went over the entire list, one by one, to see which ones were affected.

Inaccurate numbers are marked in red, with the in-game shown number first and the sheet listed number second.

Mods used :
    This mod
    ServerValueModifier (to unlock the ammo on flea)

Faupi-MunnirtionsExpert

• Thank you very much!
    .45ACP and the one after arent implented yet anyways, its only conceptual, so dont worry about it, as for the rest, its only the problem for spreadsheet, for i am always changing stuff within the mod itself, yet i forget to update the spreadsheet. If you are wondering if the spreadsheet or the mod is wrong, just compare to the rest of the values and see if they have the same kind of standartized "hits to kill" as the rest of the ammo, as well as penetration progression. Other than that, thank you, and i shall fix the spreadsheet.

• TsarNapoleon added a new version:

• Yeah, um. I have to uninstall this mod since the 20rd mag change affects ALL M4 builds, not just this mod. And the Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30round FDE magazine isn't compatible.

I suspect this is a bug, as the black version fits ... along with all other mags.

Also, the 100rd STANAG mag, as well as the Magpul PMAG FDE 30rd, doesn't fit the HK416.

If you want 20round STANAG mags, maybe model one? IIRC, the original M16A4 mod had that.

Fixes health, player health is the same as AI PMCs once more

Fixed broken mags

Fixed broken AI spawns (Gluhar)

Added FDE Pmags for 5.56 back in

• Yeah, um. I have to uninstall this mod since the 20rd mag change affects ALL M4 builds, not just this mod. And the Magpul PMAG 30 GEN M3 30round FDE magazine isn't compatible.

I suspect this is a bug, as the black version fits ... along with all other mags.

Also, the 100rd STANAG mag, as well as the Magpul PMAG FDE 30rd, doesn't fit the HK416.

If you want 20round STANAG mags, maybe model one? IIRC, the original M16A4 mod had that.

Note taken, i shall reverse the change

• TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'log')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'log')

at AmmoRework.setProfileHealth (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\EFT\user\mods\TsarNapoleon-AmmoRework-1.5.2\src\mod.js:46:25)

at AmmoRework.setProfiles (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\EFT\user\mods\TsarNapoleon-AmmoRework-1.5.2\src\mod.js:24:14)

at Object.action (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\EFT\user\mods\TsarNapoleon-AmmoRework-1.5.2\src\mod.js:14:26)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at IncomingMessage.Readable.read (node:internal/streams/readable:527:10)

at AmmoRework.setProfileHealth (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\EFT\user\mods\TsarNapoleon-AmmoRework-1.5.2\src\mod.js:46:25)

at AmmoRework.setProfiles (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\EFT\user\mods\TsarNapoleon-AmmoRework-1.5.2\src\mod.js:24:14)

at Object.action (C:\Users\admin\Desktop\EFT\user\mods\TsarNapoleon-AmmoRework-1.5.2\src\mod.js:14:26)

at StaticRouterMod.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\obj\di\Router.js)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\routers\HttpRouter.js)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\obj\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.js)

at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:527:28)

at IncomingMessage.Readable.read (node:internal/streams/readable:527:10)

Only this mod

• If it doesnt crash the game, which it doesnt for me, ignore it for i dont even know what it is

Compatibility with 3.5 update

No fundamental changes
    Removed trader changes until they are fixed in next update

Read the README file for installation and troubleshotting

• TsarNapoleon

Changed the title of the thread from “Ammo Rework” to “Ammo Rework (ABANDONED)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!