• carl makes mods added a new file:

• Hi, In db/ragfair/items/ammo_300blk_hornady_vmax.json, you missed a "y" in "_tpl": "ammo_300blk_hornad_vmax",, it broke flea market mod for me in the previous version, probably still break something now as well.

• Couple of FAQs and common problems I got on older versions of the mod (read these before posting, they may help) -

• I can't tell what ammunition types do what things, help me!

There's a document included with the mod, INFO.TXT, which goes over this, but I'll go over them again really quick.

Quote from your mum lolololololololol

Lower armor penetration, higher flesh damage:

• .300 PT
    • .300 Hornady A-MAX
    • .300 FMJ
    • .300 Spark REX2 (Subsonic)

Balanced armor penetration, balanced flesh damage:

• .300 Fiocchi Extrema
    • .300 Hornady V-MAX
    • .300 CBJ (Subsonic)

Higher armor penetration, lower flesh damage:

• .300 Barnes VOR-TX
    • .300 IOP HV
    • .300 SSA SLAP (Subsonic)

• Where are the upcoming weapons?

Still indev. Lost a fair amount of stuff a while ago due to a drive issue so that's helpful, but I can say that I am actively approaching the idea of an HK337 or an MDR-X.

• Are you going to add more ammo types?

Not unless something jumps out at me on the spot, no. Ten total is already a good amount IMO.

If I do add more ammo types, though, they will likely be subsonic since there's only three subsonic ammo types but a whole seven supersonic ammo types.

• Why aren't these things on the flea market?

Unfortunately, I was specifically advised not to touch the flea market due to the sheer magnitude of changes that were made to it between 12.9-A7 and 12.10-B1. Hopefully they'll come back to the flea market once someone can make a proper guide on adding things to said flea market, but until then, well... Sorry.

• Tried to make localization for mod.Created "ru" folder,copied files from "en", add lines to db.json and nothing happened.items still dev names without any localization

db.json only tells the mod where it can look for given .json files, but the mod will only know to look for said files if you tell it to.

What you'd want to do is go into /src/core.js and then add this at the end of static doTheManualCreationThingy(db, modPath{}):

JavaScript
    for (const langKey in db.locales.ru.templates)
            {
                const path = db.locales.ru.templates[langKey];
                const lang = JsonUtil.deserialize(VFS.readFile(`${modPath}/${path}`));
                DatabaseServer.tables.locales.global.ru.templates[langKey] = lang;
            }

That should result in RU localization being loaded. Good luck, and good work!

• carl makes mods added a new version:

Just a few QoL improvements.

• Weapon and parts can now be obtained from flea market.
    • In the event no locale is found the mod will now display English text instead of internal names.

Google Drive mirror because Dropbox is being stupid and throttling people. Thank you, EliteCheez and Ereshkigal, for giving me permission to do this.

Not the largest, most earth-shattering update, but a welcome one nonetheless.

• Added German localization (thanks, Khadafi!)
    • Added compatibility scripts for AdditionalGear - Weapon Module and the ATL-15.
      • Note that since the 1.X.X version of the ATL-15 is an emergency patch and not an official update, compatibility with it can and will get funky on some machines.

A small update with a small few features.

• All .300BLK barrels are now capable of mounting the OMEGA 45k suppressor.
      • Still waiting for BSG to make 9mm and 300BLK thread adapters for the OMEGA a vanilla feature.
    • Minor adjustments to a few different ammunition statistics.
  • Howdy! I updated to V1.5.0 and got an error from this mod. Or it looks like its more related to the compatibility script for QHB that attempts to run for the expansion.

That's not relevant to this mod so I'd suggest you put it in the QHB's thread next time something like this happens. As for a fix, off the top of my head you should be able to change line 61 from ModLoader.onPostLoad[thingy] = QHBCompat.compatEXP; to ModLoader.onLoad[thingy] = QHBCompat.compatEXP; to make it work again.

• That's not relevant to this mod so I'd suggest you put it in the QHB's thread next time something like this happens. As for a fix, off the top of my head you should be able to change line 61 from ModLoader.onPostLoad[thingy] = QHBCompat.compatEXP; to ModLoader.onLoad[thingy] = QHBCompat.compatEXP; to make it work again.

Yea, my bad on that one. I had removed the BLKcore stuff as testing and that started working and my IT brain was all: That is the issue see how it stopped as I removed it?

Ty.

The "Grain Pain" Update.

Largely an update that adds support for 12.11, but there are a few extra things in there too.

Changelog:

• Updated mod to support EFT 12.11/AKI 2.0.0.
      • ARBLACKOUT now supports the new misfire, malfunction, and jam system introduced in 12.11.
      • Ammunition types now have correctly-defined durability burn and misfire chance values.
        • Armor-piercing ammunition such as the Barnes VOR-TX and IOP HV rounds will cause faster durability burn, and specialty match ammunition such as the Spark REX2 and Hornady BLACK A-MAX will cause less fast durability burn.
      • Ammunition has had its localization changed to match changes made to ammo localization in 12.11.
        • This only applies to the ENG localization (read: the default one) of this mod, unfortunately.
    • Ammunition types now have correctly-defined bleed chances.
      • Yes, this means you can do the legmunch strat with the SIG MCX now, though why you would want to do such a thing is beyond me.
    • Hornady BLACK V-MAX ammunition has had its stat block adjusted.
      • Hornady BLACK V-MAX performs the same against flesh, but its terminal ballistics against armor have been "inverted" - rather than dealing high damage on target but leaving armor mostly intact, V-MAX ammo will now deal low damage on target but rapidly deplete armor.
      • This was done to make V-MAX usable as a "budget" alternative to dedicated armor-piercing rounds such as Barnes VOR-TX and IOP HV, albeit one that only works when paired with fully-automatic fire.
    • Sale prices of weapons, ammunition types, and weapon parts have all been adjusted to be slightly less insane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!