• rockahorse added a new file:

• Hello there,

I'm having an issue where I couldn't get the tasks though I'm able to buy items from the trader itself, log says "stripQuestAssort(): Assort for Trader: GoblinKing doesn't contain a questassort json, skipping removal of quest assorts" I have installed VCQL as well.

On my last playthrough, my character was level 28 but was still unable to view the task given by Goblin. And after restarting a new one, I was still unable to get any tasks

Mod version is the latest one

Would be grateful for the help. Thank you

• Check the VCQL/databases folder and make sure there is a GKQ.json in the /quests folder and GKQLocales.json in locales/en/ (locales/ge if language is set to German.)

• hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/3976/

I checked and the folders you mentioned are there

Which version of AKI are you using? Everything looks like it's supposed to so I'm not entirely sure why the tasks aren't showing up. The quest assort warning is normal but isn't why the tasks aren't showing up. When you're in game is the client throwing errors? You can check by pressing the ~ key to open the console.

• Which version of AKI are you using? Everything looks like it's supposed to so I'm not entirely sure why the tasks aren't showing up. The quest assort warning is normal but isn't why the tasks aren't showing up. When you're in game is the client throwing errors? You can check by pressing the ~ key to open the console.

This is the console (Picture was taken at 08:58, and the error was the last night at 9PM my time)

As for AKI, I'm using the latest stable build, 3.4.1. I tested to see if I have to reach level 10 to get the quests (which I believe shouldn't be the case reading the patch notes) and still nothing.

Maybe something went wrong with how I installed it, let me know if it's wrong:
    - Downloaded the mod
    - Unzipped it in the main directory (I noticed people prefer using 7-zip instead of Winrar, so I 7-zipped it)
    - Let the mod folders go to their respective main folders (Which is Aki_Data and User folder)

Edit: This might have something to do with it or maybe not but on server.exe startup the VCQL threw an error in the red

It was the VCQL. I was using the one that was provided in GoblinKing mod, Downloading the VCQL from its modpage is what fixed it for me.

• I am thinking that VCQ error is the cause there. It's saying it cant find VCQ's mod.js file (or rather that's what main should be pointing to.) Try reinstalling VCQ, then move the Goblin King VCQ folder over.

• I don't know what exactly I am looking for in the dorms for the second quest, but it ain't there. No ping for just looking. No search dot popping up when close to whatever I may need to pick up. Nothing.

The hint says "2nd floor dorm where the crates are". If that's the kitchen area, on the 2nd floor of 3 floor dorms, nothing is there other than randomly spawned loot and the searchable crates.

• I don't know what exactly I am looking for in the dorms for the second quest, but it ain't there. No ping for just looking. No search dot popping up when close to whatever I may need to pick up. Nothing.

The hint says "2nd floor dorm where the crates are". If that's the kitchen area, on the 2nd floor of 3 floor dorms, nothing is there other than randomly spawned loot and the searchable crates.

There shouldn't be anything to pick up as it's just a visit task, should trigger from you just walking into the room. Once I get home from work I can test it again on my end.

• It's still working on my end so it's likely an issue with the install on your end. Make sure you have Boops quest zone api installed.

This is the location image.png?width=1198&height=674

If it still doesn't work, check the client and server logs for errors and post them here.

• Here are all the possible culprits as they haven't been tested with GoblinKing. It's possible they could be overwriting something preventing Boop's from working (Though I'm not sure what that would be. I've put my theories next to the mod, if I have one)

I highly advise troubleshooting mods using Tarky Menu, Profile editor in combination with a new fresh profile. This is because sometimes where it seems like a mod is broken or incompatible when it's actually just a really old profile with missing mod data

---------------------------------------------

alukewarmpudding_blackgear

AT-R201 -

AT- (Chinese symbols)

JoshJ5SuperAmmo

JoshJ5SuperLoot -

Revingly-MICC

--------------------------------------------

I honestly don't think it's any of these custom items, but it's worth a shot. That said, GoblinKings items were built using the SuperLoot mod as a template and uses a lot of JoshJ5's code from that mod to inject Goblins items so it is possible they are conflicting.

One of these, or all of these I believe may be the culprit.

Valens- AIO

BalancedMeds

UsefulMeds

UsefulFoodsAndDrinks

ImmersiveRaids - This adjusts a ton of stuff in raid and is most likely the culprit if any.

• OK. Brand new profile and got this error.

I installed Goblin, then Virtual's. All I did beforehand was load the game server/game to create a brand new profile before exiting the game.

EDIT - As it turns out, that error was always happening. I just didn't notice. I reverted my SPT install to what it was with all the mods, and that error showed up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!