codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ce1ed…s8hAgjonfcFHyrvVt2Sn9CaNd
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7c128…2xnaqzgi5QiAUtG3WnDsyFgiF
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2e2e7…vr7axG2DwEkFy7PNs7UQXaUAb
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    just from the good 'ol website itself, don't know if it's changed from like 1.5-2 years ago though
    List of used mods
    (i'll just put the names of the file/folder names hopefully that works)
    -AKGUY
    -FershteBalancePatch
    -life-death
    -RaiRaiTheRaichu-AllTheClothes-1.1.2
    -Revingly-LPARedux-3.4.1
    -SamSWAT-BetterOKP7
    -SamSWAT-L85A2
    -SamSWAT-M1014
    -SPT-Realism-Mod
    -zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.6

I don't particularly have a clue what happened, all I remember is that I was doing everything as usual and with these exact mods for at least a day with no issue and then I logged back on to the attached error message. As far as I know I don't believe i've goofed anything personally, like I never messed with the files or anything, and I didn't have any instances of the modded guns being either in my stash or inventory, neither do I believe i had any of modded clothes on at the time, if that helps

the gloob

• In the release notes under Non-SPT issues, "Tagging items in raid with special characters, e.g. , or " can corrupt the profile on exiting the raid"

It looks like this is whats happening here. it is the tag on the 1639th item in your inventory. You would need to edit your profile with notepad++, vsCode, etc and manually fix the issue.

• Official Post

we dont give support for older versions, but Kiki said how to fix it, closing thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!