Fershte's Balance Patch

• Fershte added a new file:

• Fershte added a new version:

Updated to work with 2.2.0, and also, very cool-ly, it balances a whole lot of the new things added in the latest versions. Have fun gaming! :)

Updated to include balance changes for almost all the new parts from 12.12 - if I missed any you care about just tell me and I'll get around to editing them. There's a lot of parts in this game lmao.

Also should work with 2.1.2, 2.2.0, and 2.2.1, all in the same file, no need to mess with anything. If it doesn't work, please tell me so I can try to fix it.

Updated to work with 2.2.2.

More gas blocks, stock, pistol grip rebalancing.

Also addressed the ammo recoil property - certain weapon should feel much better when using their best ammo. (especially the ASVALs and M4/HK-416. Oh, and 9x19 SMGs.)

Updated to work with 2.3.0. Should still work with 2.2.x.

Still working on the submachine guns, trying to make that whole situation feel a little better.

I think it works for 3.0.0 now.

I have a ton of work left to do, so in the coming weeks and months expect big updates!

>MCX/MPX Stock Rebalance

>new parts (12.12+) adjusted

>AK-100 Series Buffed

>AK 7.62 Silencers Buffed

>Minor Ammo Changes

>updated to work on 3.2.5

>mod is in a 'maintainance phase' until I get a real zust for tarky again.

>will continue to update as new versions release, no new content for a while though.

Hi gamers I got it working for the current version isn't that neat?

I might start playing Tarkov again and update the mod to include the new guns but now that I own a ton of IRL guns it's hard to care about a game this unrealistic and frustrating lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!