Andrudis-QoL-Configurator

• Andrudis added a new file:

• Andrudis added a new version:

• Ran into stack size problem with Euros. I was looting a set of drawers on Customs and found around 6,000 euros in a single stack. I tried to place it into my inventory but it was too large. The max amount you can have in your raid inventory is 4,000 euros.

• Ran into stack size problem with Euros. I was looting a set of drawers on Customs and found around 6,000 euros in a single stack. I tried to place it into my inventory but it was too large. The max amount you can have in your raid inventory is 4,000 euros.

As @kikiro mentioned, this is due to the in raid restrictions. The problem here is that default spawn range for Euro is 35-90 and by enabling it is supposed to be changed to 1-2500, but because of my error upper limit was set to 50k (max stack size for Euro) instead. This will be fixed with new update later today

• ah, ok. I then misread your readme as I thought that was already accounted for, meaning your mod ensured that stack sizes would adhere to raid restrictions.

it is not your mistake but mine. You are correct assuming "mod ensured that stack sizes would adhere to raid restrictions" - it is my error that caused actual stack sizes to be larger than intended. I'll rollout new version that include fix for this issue in about 1-2h

• Question. Do you know if enabling 8.8 db import will effect AI mods? Specifically, Fin's AI Tweaks mod?

I do not know, it may depend on mods loading order. Import will replace R7 AI and Bot Waves with R8 versions. In theory import should affect any mod that is loaded before, but should not affect any mods that loaded after.

On the other hand another AI mod, REIDER123-ADVANCEDPMC - has different versions for both R7 and R8, so maybe there is something that can affect Fin's AI either - I'll investigate the difference and come up with some kind of solution... maybe will split R8 import in several parts, like AI presets, loot, quests etc so you will not have to import all at once

• Question. Do you know if enabling 8.8 db import will effect AI mods? Specifically, Fin's AI Tweaks mod?

Ok, REIDER123-ADVANCEDPMC definitely works fine, you need to use R7 version of this mod, because the difference is how server callbacks are handled and server is R7 even if you import R8 database. I am not sure I can test Fin's AI Tweaks fully because I never succeeded in configuring it to be as hardcore as, maybe I am doing something wrong, but it feels too easy even on impossible, unless you use Tagged and Cursed version

Changes in 2.0.0 from 1.5.3

### Сhanges

* updated for R8 (R8.11), removed options that does not make sense for R8 or did not work correctly as intended.

For R7 use versions below 2.0.0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!