Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul

• Fontaine added a new version:

Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul v1.2.1 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed issues related to stationary weapons.

Changes:

• Lowered recoil overall by increasing convergence multi for semi and auto by 0.5, and decreasing vertical recoil to 0.55. If you have changed these settings, they will be reset to these new defaults, makes sure to make a note of your custom values.
    • Added config options for the amount of wiggle after firing, and to maker recoil go forwards instead of backwards like it is with unmodded EFT.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weapon's bobbing animation getting bugged after firing ADS.

Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul v1.2.2 for SPT AKI 3.6.1

Fixes:

• Fixed burst firemode being treated as semi auto in recoil calculations, burst firemode now behaves identically to full auto firemode.

Changes:

• Added compatibility for latest version of Combat Stances which adds mounting that reduces recoil.
    • Reduced camera recoil and adjusted various recoil parameters.

Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul v2.1.0 for SPT AKI 3.7.0

Updated to SPT 3.7.0, not backwards compatible.

Tweaks & Minor Changes:

• Limited rearward recoil based on player FOV and if optic is in use in order to minimize cased of the scope getting to close to the player camera or clipping with it.
    • Increased the impact of recoil reduction on dispersion/S-pattern.
    • Modified how vector recoil works to make semi auto and burst consistent and usable.

Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul v2.1.1 for SPT AKI 3.7.0 - HOTFIX

Some config values have been forcefully reset to ensure the intended experience, apologies for the inconvenience if you have already tweaked them.

Fixes:

• Fixed the muzzle flipping side to side or to the right which gave a strange visual effect.
    • Fixed pistols and weapons using hybrid recoil having too aggressive aim reset when pulling aim down past initial point of aim.
    • Made pistols snappier in general.
    • Lowered the the amount of recoil climb for pistols, it is now half of whatever is set in the config.
    • Fixed issues with horizontal aim reset.
    • Fixed various other minor issues.
  • Hey Fontaine, experiencing a very strange bug that is probably due to me doing something wrong but I figured i'd post it here anyway. Basically, I updated to AKI 3.7.1 and tried to install my existing mod list. I had no problems until I went into raid and had a weird camera bug. I alt-f4'ed and uninstalled all my mods one by one and realized this mod was the culprit. I took a recording and uploaded it as an unlisted Youtube video, I hope thats okay. I also included my Bepinex log and screenshots of my mod list.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/ed4LwWCQzyE

• Hey Fontaine, experiencing a very strange bug that is probably due to me doing something wrong but I figured i'd post it here anyway. Basically, I updated to AKI 3.7.1 and tried to install my existing mod list. I had no problems until I went into raid and had a weird camera bug. I alt-f4'ed and uninstalled all my mods one by one and realized this mod was the culprit. I took a recording and uploaded it as an unlisted Youtube video, I hope thats okay. I also included my Bepinex log and screenshots of my mod list.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/ed4LwWCQzyE

the mod is not compatible with 3.7.1

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Weapon's bobbing animation getting bugged after firing ADS.

Is this happening in 3.7.0 and are you also using Combat Stances?

Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul v2.2.0 for SPT AKI 3.7.1

Updated to SPT 3.7.1, not backwards compatible.

Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul v2.2.1 for SPT AKI 3.7.x - HOTFIX

Fixes:

• Attempt at fixing the bug where the player's view gets shifted 90 degrees to the right when firing at seemingly random times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!